[GAMEVIL] ZENONIA Tips & Tricks

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gamevil_TA, Jun 10, 2009.

1. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    and dogs dont talk.but they do in zenonias world

2. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    you should move the warrior guide to the front page =)

and will they ever get gamevil games to be able to flip orientation? so irritating to play with headphones in my iphone.

3. MasonFried123

MasonFried123 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Ooooo

I know that there is a choice to be good or evil, but im a little confused. Is it overtime based on the decisions you choose to make make you good vs. evil? Such as doing a favor, killing crabs etc. Thanks. Awesome game by the way.

PS: I have a suggestion for controls. I have no idea how much "Space" this would take up but it seems like the character moves on a sort of grid. I was wondering if it would be possible to have the player move in any direction they wanted to like diagonal. Mabey add that as sort of a Joy-stick instead of a D-pad? Just a suggestion.

Thanks
    Sorry if I posted this twice :p Wasnt sure if anybody would read the other one.

Also, Im really looking forward to a Paladin guide. Although it seems like to start out, the Paladin and assassin are both stronger than the warrior, which shouldnt be the case. Mabey Its just me. idk. But wont investing in all strength make your warrior extremely slow? :p

4. arro9108

arro9108 New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    I just have to say that this warrior-build ain't very good. To begin with the rising spine is ery effective with the huge range and HIGH damage not minimum. And the double strike is perfect for leveling since you can kill multiple enemies at the same time. What you should do is put one point in rising spine and double strike, then one in meteor (includes one point in all skills required for those) and then take berserk sprit to half. Makesure to put points in both hp and sp, not only strengh. Then you will be practically unkillable. All attacks crit and you can use you skills which crit aswell. Late game you max rising spine, double strike and berserk to finalize with meteor. Success!!! (don't forget the passive skills, especially accuracy and extra crit damage)

5. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Are all enemies supposed have the same attack range and power (in comparison to their level of course)? It seems to me that grim reaper class enemies are always the strongest, with the quickest reflexes, most accuracy, most critical damage chance, and longest range, and are more powerful than higher level monsters. They are also the enemies I avoid the most since as an assassin it's almost a guaranteed death if surrounded by more than two. In contrast, tome, bat, living sword, and spirit type enemies seem to always do the least damage, least accuracy, and have the slowest reaction. Not sure if this difference is intended or simply graphics glitch.

6. arro9108

arro9108 New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    I agree with this, but I believe this is planned. If you look at the enemies you can see that all the big ones (who covers a big area while standing still) have further range. Except that I can't say more than that the reapers are copies of the first boss and probably harder because of it while the others isn't

A tip btw to kill the reapers as an assasin is to use the lightning storm and then push them up against a wall (of course you can push them against a wall without the stun aswell)

any questions anyone? I've cleared the game with all classes both good and evil so I probably am able to answer most of them :)

7. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

Healer Paladin!

Hi, Guys!

The new playing guide is just updated.

This time is Paladin! As you know, Paladin is good character for self-healing skill.

So, we bring out the guide be focused on healing skill.

Check out the paladin guide named "Healer Paladin" and give us your idea for better playing guide.

Thanks always!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. iSwiss

iSwiss Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Hi guys. I'm an assasin and on level 17. My skills were:

? 36
    agility: 36
    ? 36
    ? 36.

i've now read that i should have a 2:1 percentage beetween agility and the skill underneeth. Shall i restart the game?

9. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    I'm sorry, but I've tried the Gamevil builds, and most of them were terrible.

10. iSwiss

iSwiss Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009

'' thanks for helping

11. dedewu96302

dedewu96302 New Member

Jul 27, 2009
    fail guide?

i find this guide kinda fail cuz it takes forever to lvl at like level 15, and when fighting like pain, u do 1-3 damage

12. dedewu96302

dedewu96302 New Member

Jul 27, 2009
    #52 dedewu96302, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    i find this guide kinda fail cuz it takes forever to lvl at like level 15, and when fighting like pain, u do 1-3 damage

13. SugaCookie

SugaCookie Member

Apr 25, 2009
    any tips on fighting the ghost of ladon? every time i get close to killing him he heals, and i ultimately run out of revival methods

14. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Yeah its a tough one, I just kept really close to him and kept slashing him with my sword and when he goes out of the picture move out of the way and expect him to come flying through and get ready to hit him. If you keep it up long enough he will try to keep restoring health but eventually you will get him. Its tough you have to use all of your resources and especially use your SP only on the heal health magic thats what I did and it worked. Good luck! I managed to do it and I know I was a lot of levels down from him

15. Rocker387

Rocker387 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    And yet another reason you don't have to add str points is cuz they already infest 1 point to your stats automaticly but not ur skills :(

16. Rocker387

Rocker387 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    HEy zEnonia guy just so you know this might be something to fix in the game... So I got bored and started talking to a guy in andois by the portals and he said "*sniff* my lover just left me HE said it wasent me" lol.
    And another one I was playing zenonia when suddenly it's froze got really slow then I came back to the menu on my iPhone? What's up with that is It my iphonE?

17. Grimlock

Grimlock Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    So, as a level 63 assassin, what should my stats be? Please respond, I need some help.

18. aaroniz2hot4u

aaroniz2hot4u New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Need help!!!

IM A LVL 41 assassin and i did wat this guide does?? i don't care bout evade or anything like that... i want to have the highest critical rating... i maxed almost allm y passive skills and now on my active.... i did 2:1 agility/con ratio until lvl 23

like the guide and then put all in agility.....

i don't know if i should put something in strength?? some people argue and disagrue... i can always use stat restore

19. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    ive played through the game 5 times getting characters up to level 82 each time. for warrior and assassin, definitely just go pure all the way. Buy the feather things from the lady that sells magic items that raises the amount of weight you can carry (5, max) = 50,000. Figure out how best to approach your enemy, even at a low level, I can kill monsters 10 levels higher with some strategy, just gotta be quick. keep at least 10 origins of life with you and large potions should be good enough until you get really wealthy.

20. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    im a level 46 assassin should I just reset my skills or start over