[GAMEVIL] ZENONIA Tips & Tricks

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gamevil_TA, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Kartel

Kartel Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Any screenshots/ video of the 1.1 upgrades?

2. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    i just man'ed it up and when all agility from lvl1 save me 30k from resetting skills but now i crit like every hit, so monsters rarely hit me (kb them easily)

3. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    definitely going to try this build out! But why add points into con?

4. Giggity

Giggity Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Looking For Job
    USA
    Wait... so when I lvl up and have 3 skill points to add, do I add 2 to agility and 1 to con?

5. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Exactly ;)

6. Giggity

Apr 14, 2009
    Looking For Job
    USA
    *Whew*! Thanks. At lvl 18 I started questioning myself and was gettin worried cause I couldn't really kill anything. Lol

7. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    It will take awhile to kill things cause your damage is low. You're basically making it so that you are really hard to hit and the chances of you getting critical hits are really high

8. Giggity

Apr 14, 2009
    Looking For Job
    USA
    Anyone know when they will post the other 2 classes guides?

9. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    i just got the game, which is the best class to start out on

10. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

How significant are the +damage bonuses found on charms? They only add 10-50 damage, yet each hit does around 1000-2000 damage; is that significant?
    Also in one of the later rooms in the Cave of Deceit, when my character pushes all three blocks (guarded by a rare level 69 winged monster) onto the switches, the screen shifts to a torch for around 5 seconds, but nothing happens. Does anyone know what those switches activate?

11. Giggity

Apr 14, 2009
    Looking For Job
    USA
    It should create a light...

12. MasonFried123

MasonFried123 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Good Vs. Evil

I know that there is a choice to be good or evil, but im a little confused. Is it overtime based on the decisions you choose to make make you good vs. evil? Such as doing a favor, killing crabs etc. Thanks. Awesome game by the way.

PS: I have a suggestion for controls. I have no idea how much "Space" this would take up but it seems like the character moves on a sort of grid. I was wondering if it would be possible to have the player move in any direction they wanted to like diagonal. Mabey add that as sort of a Joy-stick instead of a D-pad? Just a suggestion.

Thanks

13. bojack13

bojack13 Member

Apr 21, 2009
    What are the best skills/stats for a Paladin?

14. Barbosa

Barbosa Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    N.Y., USA
    Gamevil do u hav any idea y it is taking so long for the update to b approved? Mayb its b/c Apple is focused on Iphone 3.0 recently.

15. Sev

Sev Active Member

Jun 11, 2009
    lol, i restated my points to follow that guide, and my sin is now weaker than before at level 42.

16. gamevil_TA

gamevil_TA Well-Known Member

Hi, TAers!

Here is another guide updated.

This is for training Pure Strength Warrior!

I hope this guide would be one of your options and keep an eye on up-comming guide to come.

Thanks always!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Barbosa

Barbosa Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    N.Y., USA
    nice progress Gamevil! I like how u actually help out the gamers and keep on working on ur games for improvements

hope the update will be approved soon

18. MasonFried123

Nov 19, 2008
    ANybody?

I know that there is a choice to be good or evil, but im a little confused. Is it overtime based on the decisions you choose to make make you good vs. evil? Such as doing a favor, killing crabs etc. Thanks. Awesome game by the way.

PS: I have a suggestion for controls. I have no idea how much "Space" this would take up but it seems like the character moves on a sort of grid. I was wondering if it would be possible to have the player move in any direction they wanted to like diagonal. Mabey add that as sort of a Joy-stick instead of a D-pad? Just a suggestion.

Thanks
    Sorry if I posted this twice :p Wasnt sure if anybody would read the other one.

19. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

ok, well here is a small problem i saw, the skill howl of the lion (or something like that). Lions dont howl, they r cats

20. MasonFried123

Nov 19, 2008
    lol is that even worth mentioning? :p