[GAMEVIL] Zenonia – Intro Trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by hes72, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    When will this be submitted?

2. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    May 15th is what the Devs say.

3. hecticsix

hecticsix Active Member

May 3, 2009
    nice landscapes & fighting graphics , RPG should be like this, hope the gameplay is as good as the graphics

4. fatKnight

fatKnight Member

May 3, 2009
    looking real good, finally theres a good zelda style RPG on iPhone, sweet!

Please please release at $0.99 :D

5. pharmx

pharmx Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Lol...wishful thinking my friend....I highly doubt they'd give it away at that price....would be nice though :D

6. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    I'm guessing the price will be $7.99-$9.99, with an intro price of $6-$7. Yup, I'm that good.

7. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    What the hell is wrong with you people?

You want a freaking Zelda clone, top of the line game, with modern stylings on a modern device, for the CHEAPEST PRICE POSSIBLE? What, you want them to throw in a couple strippers in to sweeten the deal a lil bit? :confused:

8. Tetryl

Tetryl Active Member

Apr 29, 2009
    A better question would be why would you be willing to pay MORE then pay LESS. I know we are talking about nickels and dimes here but seriously...No one wants to pay MORE.

9. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I hope you're kidding, it's a big game with amazing playtime, depth, classes, story, etc. Like, a proper jRPG the AppStore is missing so far (yes, Vay counts, but it's retro). Even Inotia and Dungeon&Hero cost more than $0.99, and they're seriously nothing.

10. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Its not about more or less. Its about whats fair. I don't mind paying to support my developers. Its hard to make games. Its even harder to make them sell.

11. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Trust me dude, we know what we are saying. It will be very difficult for them to fix everything and submit by may 15th. Us testers have played it, have you? You have no idea how far along they are with everything, and we do. The developer may plan to submit it then, but I highly doubt it. Once they fix the translations/bugs, they will have to send us another build and then we will have to find any mistakes, and if there are any then we will have to tell them and get another build, etc. It could possible take weeks for this to be ready depending on the translators and the devs.

12. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I regret the characters are all caucasian. They look like they all
    came from the valley. I like the Mass Effect concept of customizing your character.

13. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I can tell you right now it would be just plain wrong for this game to be $.99
    I find it funny people get mad over $1 or $2 difference on the app store for games that are often better than games people pay $30-50 for. I do it too though. Really this game is going to be well worth whatever they decide to charge especially since someone earlier stated that they were told it would be less than $8

14. indyraider4

indyraider4 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    HA HA. Until I started looking around their youtube videos, I always thought GAMEVIL was pronounced GAME-EVIL and they combined the the E for style. But it is actually GAME VIL. I feel dumb.

As for price, I am betting on a 5.99 release. More than a cheap game, but not quite to overpriced premium. It would suit it best, just like Galaxy on Fire.

15. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

lol i thought that 2! well, at any rate the game will definately be worth the price whatever it is!

16. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    LOL I thought that it was game evil too. But then the opening screen of the game said game vil and I thought "oh that makes more sense".
    I am trying to resist playing as another class until the next beta but I really want to see what they can do.

17. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I'll be honest I thought they were Game-Evil as well. "Gameville" sounds kinda bland actually.

18. Baloney

Baloney Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    Parole <3

19. iaanwoo

iaanwoo Member

Apr 1, 2009
    15th submission means 22th launch I think.

20. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
    Should this game released, I'll delete Vay, Arvale and Dungeon & Hero from my iPod. /gg