[GAMEVIL] Zenonia – Intro Trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by hes72, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    The testers have reason to be skeptical based on the build we got but I don't think they are taking into account the week they had while we were testing to finish translations and sqaush bugs they knew of. Plus who knows how old the build we recieved was. I think that if there team has ben working diligently through the week a mid may release date is quite possible as long as the review process does not take to long. I have one thing in mind that could cause problems but I have told them of it and I will not say what it is since I am unsure if I am allowed to.

2. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    I hate their new album.

@Clymos
    I know what you mean and I'm sure these testers are skeptical and whatnot. But they always, every one of them, seem to disagree about this game even though the dev himself says it. They say the same thing over and over again which is kinda getting old, even after hes himself reveals the release date.

3. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I didn't even know there were other characters in the game. Can you swtich to them to play the game, or are they just backup?

4. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Different classes not characters. Classes such as warrior etc. and each class has its own set of weapons and armor.

5. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Oh snap. Would have been even cooler if they had their own moves as well.

6. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I have only tried one class so I will go through and try the others bow to see what exactly is different.

7. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Ok I was sorely mistaken there are tons of differences between classes. Not just items. They might as well be different characters. I had no idea. I will probably play the game multiple time through just to see the differnt classes (3 total)

8. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

wont there be more than 3 thru updates? i hope so

9. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I have no idea if there will be but they are completely different so it will be worth it to play it through for each one so making more classes would definitely be a cool update. But with the long game play you could spend a long time on this game if you did multiple games.

10. Swordplay

Swordplay Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Chicago
    Yes! I'm glad the wait wont be so long! I already set aside some money for this game.

11. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

yea! from what i hear its like playing 3 different games (i will definately get it)

12. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    It is very much like that. It will definitely be worth the buy but I am curious as to their launch price I will have to ask about that.

13. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    I talked to the devs on twitter about the price and they asked if I had any suggestions, I said maybe something like 8$ and heres what they said

@PeterM11 Thanks for your feedback. I think we'll price it lower than what you suggested, but we'll see.

woo! lol. no matter what the price is I am getting this! It looks awesome!

14. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    It would be worth $8 though. I have played it way more than a game I actually payed $8 for.

15. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    yeah. i agree.

16. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Looks like they are going for the $4.99/ $5.99 Gameloft type prices. Hell of a deal, they could charge more and get away with it. I guess they want to keep this game in the charts for a long time.

17. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Currently there are three classes.

Paladin, Assassin, and Warrior. I chose Assassin.

18. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

well, great news!!!! $5 would be awesome for a high quality game like this!

19. iGame

iGame Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Man, why the heck would you say $8...think of the poor ppls here...

20. iGame

iGame Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Sweet, I'm gonna make all 3 xD