Games you want a price drop!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mattll, May 25, 2009.

1. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    #1 mattll, May 25, 2009
    Last edited: May 25, 2009
    look all the aspects on side four and five and u see why!!

2. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    Wow I knew zenonia was gonna be here

Umm I want idk

Haha none of the devs that made those games are on TA :D actually gamevil is

3. appaddiCt

appaddiCt Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    UK
    Zenonia at the moment. I'm all out of funds at present. Maybe I could sell a limb. :D;)

4. DonD_GT

DonD_GT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    That Final Fantasy tower defense game (I'm too lazy to check the name).

5. XGLITE

XGLITE Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    England
    Ibomber
    Zenonia - although I will get it anyway
    Sonic
    Hopefully sims won't be more than £5.99
    Top gun

6. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Toki Tori

Sonic

7. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Uhm, every game that's not priced at .99? haha, but seriously, I'd like to see Sonic have a price drop.

8. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

There's a Final Fantasy tower game? Never heard of it.
    Anyone know the name?

9. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    3D & Architectural Artist
    Cardiff, Wales, UK
    I'm not interested in price drops.

Lites. thats what i'm interested in. there's a LOAD of current games on the market that dont have lites, which means theyt wont get a buck out of me as it stands, whereas a lite version might easily make me spend several bucks on it.

eg, if NFS or Zenonia were to be made $1 all of a sudden this wouldn't mean any thing to me as i've never heard of the games (until the last week or so) in the first place. i'd want a lite to test them out.

i'm more than happy spending good money on a game. i dont give a toss over the price in general. but i wont spend a penny usually if i cant taste if first.

some games i will because i know some games and have a special interest, but most games (and i dont know much about games) i'd need to test drive first.

10. lcwz

lcwz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
  11. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

anyone who wants a price drop for zenonia are cheap pieces of shit (sorry for language but it has to be said)

12. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Sorry, I just wanted to point out that all those games are represented on TA by someone

All EA games are handled by user "CraigLaw" whom I believe works at EA Mobile

Zenonia is of course handled by "Gamevil_TA"

and the Ouch! dev is "Hondune"

It shows just how big Touch Arcade is ;)

13. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Price Drop request on :
    NFS UnderCover.
    Toki Tori
    Rolando 1 & 2

14. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    how do u know u want a price drop on rolando 2 when its not even out yet? And your net gonna get that price drop either way so good luck with that

15. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Looking into my crystal ball, I'm going to say The Sims. I buy tons of games, and don't often care about prices. But $10 is really where I have to draw the line for myself. I'm not saying The Sims won't be worth $10; It's just that we all have to draw the line somewhere. :)

16. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    With the Fame & power the Rolando Engine has.. I do not think they are going to charge anyless than $5.99.. the same as the 1st release..

I know that by..... ahem.... common sense... I believe thats the word..

17. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    I know thats what i said you aren't gonna get a price drop on it. They may drop price of rolando 1 though when rolando 2 comes out.

18. dmbfan1192

dmbfan1192 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Neil Young (CEO) clearly stated that there will be at least 2 sequels released at the premium price point and will depreciate in price with time. This premium price point is clearly 9.99 right now (judging based on newer Gameloft and EA release prices) and probably won't change by the Rolando 2 release. But he did say that if you wait, it will be cheaper.

EDIT: Here is the interview
    http://www.whattheyplay.com/blog/2009/02/03/what-they-play-007-the-one-with-neil-young-from-ip/

19. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Thanks for those details dmbfan1192.

@robertf224
    I'll wait for Rolando 3 for the price fall on Rolando 2... or till the price drops..

20. timo2000

timo2000 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    What's up TA this is my first post! I would like to see Sonic and RE Dengeneration have price drops. Both are good games but when compared to the graphics of some of the other big titles they seem to be lacking visually at their current prices.

I think Toki Tori is priced just right and probably should be higher IMO. So I don't see that one dropping any time soon, if ever. Also, I'm waiting for price drops on NFS Undercover and Tiger Woods PGA Tour.