iPad Games with little replay value

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ficbot, Nov 3, 2008.

1. ficbot

ficbot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Now that I have had my iPod Touch for a few weeks, I am noticing that some of the games which were fun at first are kind of losing their charm after numerous plays. Most of the ones which are *not* are the word games. Many other ones are though. Here is my list of games which just are not cutting it after numerous plays:

- Chromix: Too easy, too slow, just starting to annoy. I have another game by this developer and feel the same way, the games just go on with no real goal or endpoint, and there are no ways to really improve your score.

- Expando: A fun variant of the Qix/JezBall type of game, and I really enjoyed it at first. But it's too easy. I am at level 22 and still not losing. There needs to be something to change this game up a little and make the higher levels different or interesting.

- Galcon Light: Too easy on the lower levels, too hard on the higher levels. I am not sure there is a good fit for me anywhere in this game and I am not inspired to buy the full version.

- Vexed: Same problem. The early levels have all been played, and they were good, but are not really replayable. All the levels I have left are too hard for me. So I am not sure what else to do with it.

Anyone else have any games that are just done for them? I hate to delete an app I paid for, but some of these are just sitting there. I definitely have learned to be a lot more stingy with my app store purchases.