iPad Games that you play everyday.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by stanny, Feb 3, 2009.

1. stanny

stanny Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    What are some of the games that you are sure to play every day or every 2 days.

Mine at the moment is:
    Slotz Racer

That's about it. I've got about a dozen games but everything gets boring in less than a week that's why I keep purchasing new games. Even Slotz is getting boring already. Apple, you win.

2. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    I like tap defense.

There was a thread like this a couple days ago. It was called daily durables. But, thats fine. Just remember to search.

3. jupiter21

jupiter21 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Imafia, and either strategery, bia, or warfare incorporated.

4. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
  5. Hippieman

Hippieman Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Senior Producer, Designer
    San Francisco
    The SlotZ 1.1 should be out any second now.

I play Textropolis every day on the subway to and from work. I must find them all (no cheating).

I'm trying (and failing) to get into Orions, but the damned game is upside down, won't let me listen to my podcast while playing and quits to springboard (probably due to low memory) frequently.

6. WOW_GEE

WOW_GEE Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    BLUE ATTACK! Awesome game. Whenever times are slow, whip out the iphone and play some blue attack.

however, if i am in an environment that i cannot tilt my phone around without people asking questions i play a stationary game such as textropolis, so it just looks like i'm checking my email or something.

7. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    You are my new best friend - those are mine too (iMafia, strategery and BIA)

8. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Mine are:
    -iShoot lite (getting fullversion soon :))
    -iMob online

9. illucius

illucius Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    iMafia is the only one I really play daily to do missions. But I only take like 2 mins at a time.

10. JawnV6

JawnV6 Member

Feb 3, 2009
    I just recently picked up Warfare Incorporated, haven't put it down since. A while back, I played Galcon daily for months.

11. dcescott

dcescott Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    Lock n Roll
    Slotz Racer

I'm usually glued to Twitterfon inbetween fixes.

12. holliberry

holliberry Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    [Imangi] Word Squares
    Arcade Bowling

I always have my 9 pages full of (usually new) apps, but those are the only two I play every day.

13. Mhans13

Mhans13 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    fantastic contraption (finally beat the last level but I still can put it down) and ireversi.

14. Muzzle

Muzzle Member

Jan 17, 2009
    College Student
    Washington, D.C.
    MotionX Poker Quest. It's suited for pretty much any situation because it's almost effortless to play and each round only takes like 20 seconds. You don't have to stare at the screen or think hard at all. I play it while watching TV or even during class while still paying attention.

The fact that it keeps track of lots of career stats like your bankroll and win % means you're not just playing for no reason. Always a nice surprise to see you've unlocked new dice or treasures or your bankroll is high enough to continue to the next temple/stage.

The appealing graphics and dice animations always catch some eyes when I'm around others, too ;)

Before I bought that, Galcon was my #1 go-to game.

15. Phi6

Phi6 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Virtua Pool
    A few quick 8ball matches on the train commute to work makes my day

16. GatorDeb

GatorDeb Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    I don't get that game :(

17. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Tunnel - I play with a friend, and thanks to the last update, we can compete for highscores.

Slot Racerz - It's addictive. I like it in short bursts, though. Fruitbat pisses me off :p

Edge - The game and levels are ridiculously unique. The eye-candy actually has a purpose. It easily my current most played game (especially during geometry. sheesh, that class is boring)

Which one, WI or Galcon (both are awesome, IMO)

18. holliberry

holliberry Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    #19 holliberry, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
    How different is this from the original MotionX Poker? I almost forgot about that one :) before I had hundreds of apps I would play that for hours a day. But I did get a lite version of Poker Quest and it seems like the same game but just with different "themes."

19. AndyL

AndyL Well-Known Member

MotionX Poker definitly!! I would have 10 million coins if iTunes hadn't erased all my stats, gems, and coins:mad: