iPad Games that make you feel accomplished...

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SeanBartley, Dec 16, 2008.

1. SeanBartley

SeanBartley New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    So, I got my Iphone a few months ago. My xbox360 gave me the red rings of death about a month before that, so obviously by the time I got my Iphone, im like game deprived...

I have been in love with some of the games I have played so far, SPORE, dropship, Ace tennis ect ect. Tho im looking for that one game...that one game that you feel like you need to keep coming back to day after day. Something like a good RPG, a good adventure game with level ups, something that makes you feel accomplished every time you play the game.

Does anyone have any good games that fit this? Or know of anything coming in the future. (SimCity looks very promising!)

Thanks everyone!

2. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    I've spent nearly $500 on apps and the $1 game called Fuzzle was the one for me :p

3. SeanBartley

SeanBartley New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Wow, thats quite a lot of money to spend on apps!! :p I have tried the free version and just could not get into it, I will give it another shot.

4. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    Fastlane is pretty challenging. I feel accomplished when I win a race. With probably 10 hours of practice, I've only placed 1st once and routinely come in 2nd. It pushes you to be perfect

5. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Yeah, I made a goal to stop buying apps by 2009, lol. So far this is my best month, and I've only wasted $6 :p

6. BATTLE BORN

BATTLE BORN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Papi Cave for sure. it's pretty tough so a lot of people have been frustrated with it, but it makes it that much better when you win!

7. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Bike or Die 2. Pretty much every level I beat (and they are rare), I just want to jump with joy.

Enigmo too.

Two games that for every level passed, you really feel you accomplished something.

8. BATTLE BORN

BATTLE BORN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    definitely. very good games

9. Herp

Herp Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Coram, New York
    Besiegement and Galcon.

10. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    Agreed. If you accomplish anything in Fastlane , you'll feel like a total badass. :p

11. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Monkey Ball. Once you beat the infamous level 7 with one hand you feel like you can take on the entire Denver Broncos...