Games similar to Kingdom Rush/Frontiers?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mid83, Nov 4, 2014.

1. mid83

mid83 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2014
    I've played a good amount of Star Wars Galactic Defense, and despite it's obvious flaws, I've had fun. I keep hearing that it's a complete ripoff of Kingdom Rush, so I'm planning to play both of those games soon.

One thing that Galactic Defense has taught me is that I really am enjoying that style of tower defense. I've never been a huge TD fan, but it seems like I enjoy the Kingdom Rush style game.

Therefore, I'm curious what are some other TD games that are recommended that are similar to Kingdom Rush/Frontiers?

2. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Cursed Treasure 2

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
  4. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    I enjoyed Tower Dwellers.

5. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
  6. Stingy Tower

Stingy Tower Member

May 25, 2014
    Pirate Legends and Evil Defenders are the ones I like that fit KR style. ED is still free I think.

If your really desperate you can try Alien Creeps TD...:eek: Actually, even AC is probably better than the SW GD...

7. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Some excellent recommendations here already. I get strong KR vibes from Cursed Treasure 2 and Pirate Legends. Both have the "magic" that many similar looking TDs lack, along with all 3 KR games of course. I played the non freemium version of Evil Defenders and I would say the same for that one too.

I got a promo code for tonight's Crystal Siege release. It starts a bit slow, but it is really nice looking. Too early to say whether it will compare.