Games i would love to see made..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jubei, Nov 5, 2008.

1. mentalfish

mentalfish Member

May 18, 2009
    I'll add my vote for Wings.

Cool to see Amiga games such as Pinball Dreams and Ports of Call being released for the iPhone, good memories.

2. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
  3. Uhgii

Uhgii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Broadcasting/News
    New York
    One I'd love to see is a port of Clubhouse Games from the DS to the iPhone. I love card game compilations, and the only good ones out there are purely Solitaire. Having a mess of multiplayer card games and board games in one app would be spectacular.

Also, I've yet to come across a rummy app worth holding onto. :rolleyes:

4. cheezeburger69

cheezeburger69 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    Target Cart Attendant
    Dirty Stallis
    Bubble Trouble would be AWESOME. :D

5. jonlink

jonlink Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    Sasquatch
    Japan
    I've been thinking the same thing for a while now.

6. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    WOOT!! Bubble Trouble!!! I would like tosee a Pokemon game, a type of hame like Call of Duty: Finest Hour, or some 1'st person World War 2 game... Brothers in Arms is a 3rd person shooter. Or well..2nd. And last... A MMORPG(Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game)... not the text based... The real kind..

7. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    There's already a good RTS game called Warfare Incorporated.

8. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Cosmic Avenger.
    Like Williams' Defender, but more fun.
    I wish.... :(

9. SparkyBlue

SparkyBlue Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    Still at school
    Bonnie old Scotland
    You sir, are ultra awesome :cool:
    I'd also like Left 4 Dead, Crash Bandacoot 1 and 3, Heart Of Darkness and Theme Park World (Yes I know that the first 3 would never happen, but a boy can dream right:( )

10. somedude445

somedude445 Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    one game that i think would be a perfect match is okami for the ps2, but add more paintbrush actions.

11. Beezle

Beezle Active Member

Apr 25, 2009
    I would like to see:

Warlords/Airburst type of game.
    Spectromancer or Astral Masters.
    Super Sprint.
    Final Fantasy Tactics (or similar).
    M.U.L.E.
    HOMM III (ok, PocketHeroes may be coming).

Of course Warlords and M.U.L.E. would need some serious Multiplayer.

12. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    PC game commando

13. Hell_Gamer98

Hell_Gamer98 Well-Known Member

U mean that game where u had to infiltrate the german lines?:eek: This game was awesome!

Games I would love to see made:
    Prince of Persia
    Sudden Strike Forever( One of the best rts IMO)

14. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Yup that's it!

15. aafuss

aafuss Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Gold Coast, Australia
    I'd like to see a iPhone version of two of Apple's games:
    Chinese Checkers
    Reversi

These are for the click-wheel iPods and I wonder why Apple does not make these for the iPhone/iPod touch.

16. eze323

eze323 New Member

May 29, 2009
    I would love to see steam's "Alien Shooter 1/2" and/or "Zombie Shooter" on the iphone with iDracula controls!!!!! :D:D:D

17. cmfnyc

cmfnyc Active Member

Nov 13, 2008
    NBA Jams

I wish someone would jump in and add more sports titles. One in particular comes to mind. NBA Jams. I would love it period, but would be thrilled if it was done right, as in include stars and pairings from previous editions through the decades. The two-person game would be perfect for mobile because you could institute invisible controls divided into two halves: movement and actions. The actions side would be further halved into pass and shoot (or possibly pass, shoot and camera). It would really rock if whomever hired Caster dev elecorn to work his controls magic. I could see a Caster-like perspective/camera shifting where you could tap the camera area while dribbling to go from viewing the action from above to viewing it over the shoulder.

18. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I personally want from companies other than Capcom (I already put a huge list of games I want from them in another thread):

- Fallout 1 and 2

- A REAL Metal Gear game. Even one of the old DOS/NES games would do, or a port of MGS Mobile.

- Some point and click games by Telltale Games. Wish we could have Sam and Max or Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

- Call of Duty. Try porting the one on the N-gage.

- Monkey Islands 1-3. I already have all 3 on ScummVM, but it would be great if more people got a chance to play these classics. And it is possible, as ScummVM was what was used to port FOTAQ to the AppStore.

- Some more good RPG games. Seems that the Appstore is lacking. So far the only three fantastic games are Underworlds, Zenonia, and TNA, which I was also shocked to find that it was really a good RPG

- Yu-Gi-OH! wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I hate those stupid kids shows and crap, but the card game is really addicting. If you have a jailbroken iPod/iPhone like I do, just use gpSPhone and put Eternal Duelist Soul on there.

- Crush the Castle or Castle Clout

- Sonny and Sonny 2

- The Last Stand 2. Sure we have Attack from the Dead, but Last Stand was alot better.

- THPS2. I was extremely excited when I saw that video posted, but really angry when they said "It probably won't be on the AppStore". When i was younger, this was like my favorite game, and this still is one of the best skateboarding games of all time. And trust me, I've played almost all of them.

- And even just some info on Worms.

19. Johno

Johno Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    Most definitely Monster Hunter. If Capcom ported it I would love them so much. Monster Hunter Freedom 1&2 were amazing on the PSP I think they could do it on the Touch/iPhone.

20. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    i definetly want an nhl game like nhl 09 to come to the iphone. i would buy that in a second