Gameloft should make COD:black ops !

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Trysis3, Nov 8, 2010.

1. ianlow32

ianlow32 Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    gameloft may do rip offs of other franchises, but they are sometimes better than the actual franchise on mobile.

take zombie infection on rs4 ... no contest! but still, rather than doin this or makin cod (which is unlikely), focus on original content

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Lol <3
    I love Cameloft too.

3. kugi_igi

kugi_igi Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    Gameloft make great FPS but i think for COD:Black Ops,Activision should be the one to do job,if its Gameloft it'll just be almost the same as Modern Combat,it will just be "sequel" of MC :D

4. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Sometimes they are actually better than the actual franchise game on ds/psp/and even the wii (but not yet 360 or ps3).

5. marker1c

marker1c Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Philipines
    If COD BO does happen on the AppStore I hope it won't be done by NSpace, the NDS version of every COD are sub par.

6. g-unit-14

g-unit-14 Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    I wish there will be cod bo on app store it will be amazing rc car killstreak but believe me or not it will happen in few years

7. altair77

altair77 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Greece,Athens
    cod zombies engine was VERY similar to the real one so activision it self is the best to make black ops BUT they must actually try to make it good cause am sure that on cod zombies they didnt tryed actually much the just need to add sprint prone/crouch and jump and there it is a full cod game all they need now are the maps....well and better controls and ofcorse graphics for i4's

8. Leopard

Leopard Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Gaming
    Ukraine
    OMG! COD Black Ops on iOS??? I want to play it!!! But why Cameloft will be make this game? May be Activision Publishing? :D

9. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    See, it's this kid that's responsible for Cameloft's success.

10. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    No, leave the COD series to the guys who own it! Gameloft's FPS are alright, nothing spectacular. If you hire out the COD Black Ops to them, then they will ruin it, and forever be hated by the COD community. COD Zombies was well made, and its a fantastic example of why Activision should make all COD games themselves.

11. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    Please tell me your kidding...

12. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Something tells me that half the posters in this thread think the company's name is actually Cameloft.