Gameloft should make COD:black ops !

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Trysis3, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Just imagine zombie mode with mc2 controls !
    Thoughts ?

2. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Cameloft... lol

But yeah. I'd love to see more Call of Duty: Zombies maps.

3. Scaramoosh

Scaramoosh Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    No someone good from Activision should make it.

4. QuantumDuck

QuantumDuck Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Spreading the word about FREE apps!
  5. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Cameloft?

CoD Zombies?

You're new to iPhone, aren't you?

6. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    With over 200 games I think I'm new to the iPhone
    Btw I don't know why every one hates gameloft they make great games(I'm not tallking about originality I'm talking about quality )

7. Tashawn

Tashawn Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I agree gameloft should port it. Gameloft already use console titles like spiderman, I hope activision allow Gameloft also. Cod zombies was ok but I think Gameloft could of made the port a bit better. I'm not saying activision can't make theirs better but Gameloft did their thing on MC2.

8. Arktar

Arktar Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Most likely Gameloft would make something like Modern Combat: Black Intelligence while Activision would be thinking about porting Black Ops or not.

9. g-unit-14

g-unit-14 Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    everyone WISH they port cod Black Ops to iphone if this happends it will be big BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM and take down all other phones and iphone will be number 1 :D:D:D do it Start making it lol

10. Videotape

Videotape Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    student, journeyman
    pallet town
    Gameloft makes tech demos.

Soulless lifeless tech demo's with decent emulation of a physical control inputs on a touch screen. That is their only strong point, but who here isn't sick of iphone games trying to control like console games.

More on topic, Gameloft makes iphone games for Ubisoft, one of Activisions top competitors. So it would be pretty crazy if Activision hired Gameloft to make a version of their flagship franchise, considering it would turn out just like MC:S/Nova/BIA2/MC2 but with a new skin. It is not the sort of thing such a big name company would do.

11. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Rumor is that activision will port their own Black Ops. I would be essentially a straight port of the DS version. It wouldn't even be iOS optimized. Just a straight dirty & cheap port. The would sell the iOS version for a lot cheaper than the DS version though, if that makes a difference. But the iOS port wouldn't come for some time. That way, Activision could milk as many people as possible into buying the DS version at full retail price, as opposed to getting it later on for much cheaper on the iPhone.

12. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    you quantity, right? Gameloft is why big name companies DON'T want to port to iOS...there games are purchased a lot, but thats due to the fact that no other company can rip you off and make you think you liked it...

granted some of the games are decent (NFL 2010 beat the sh*t outta Madden 2010). But, considering you can buy 6 indie games for the price of 1 new gameloft game, which is more fun.

'Cameloft' sucks, letting them port someone elses game is like letting a dead guy sleep with your wife....that doesnt make sense but oh well

13. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    gameloft pretty much did their version with mc2. now if you want cameloft to do it that's another story :rolleyes:

14. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Another of these? Next one gets a free ticket to a date with my knuckles.

15. gen1521

gen1521 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    internet stalking
    Tokyo, Japan
    I'm not on the line as long as zombies will not be ported( talking about the black ops: zombies)

16. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Uum, why would Activision give up the Call of Duty rights on iPhone to Gameloft and let them make a crappy game and take all the money Activision could get? Yup, that makes sense.

17. cherdman

cherdman Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    And new to the gaming industry, apparently.

18. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I agree. I mean, they've already come up with CoD zombies, right? They could probably make their own Call of Duty with more time.

Liek ohemgehyaaaah, Zipper Interactive should make socom for da iPhone.
    /sarcasm

19. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I dunno why you guys are insulting Cameloft, everything they put out is pure, undiluted quality. Their games are about ten thousand million times better than the originals, graphics, controls, length, everything has been upped about 400%. If you don't like Cameloft you should probably do yourself a favour and die.

20. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Use bold words to sound more factual.

We're talking bout quality bold words.