Gameloft Live Shows Possible Upcoming Games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rhljk14, Aug 11, 2012.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Great. 1 of 8 new games is paymium/premium. The rest freemium. Why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Lol. It's great if you like the game, but a lot of us didn't. Frankly, the real thing puts Gameloft's abdominal attempt to complete shame in every way possible. It's like CoD compared to MC3: once you've played cod or if you've played cod before, you recognize MC3 as the inferior knock off that it is. Yeah it's still fun but it just doesn't compare to the real thing.

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    PoP FTW :D yeah! Warrior within was a great port once the bugs were worked out, cant wait to see another console port from GL. Hopefully they won't figur out some way to weasel in IAPs.

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah you guys are right. They can't do that, it'd be a big loss tbh. They're probably gonna develop a paymium MC4 which still isn't finished enough to be in GL Live and a freemium version which is the one named here.

I wouldn't be as long as there's a paymium next to it.

5. Scope_Reflex

Scope_Reflex Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    I took a look @ this. Freemiums bug me, but MC: tactics could be good if it is anything like the PSP's socom tactics. But gameloft needs to make their own material as well.

6. Nicoipad

Nicoipad Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    I really would just want a new one with a brand new setting and multiplayer. I know rockstar won't be giving a multiplayer mode on a iOS gta for a long time

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Why multiplayer? Doesnt make a whole ton of sense for a gta game.

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Makes a lot of sense. It'd be awesome to race around, jumping off ramps etc

9. Scope_Reflex

Scope_Reflex Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    That would be amazing.

10. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Not really...

GTA has always been a single player experience.

11. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    GTA 4 for consoles has multiplayer and its awesome.

12. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

GTA San Andreas has multiplayer on PC. I'm not sure if it's a mod or something, because I don't own the game, but there are definetly people who still play that.

13. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Correct it does...but it's also the gta nearly everybody likes the. Least, having lost the satirical attitude of the originals and taken a more serious, foreboding tone. I ink Rockstar included multiplayer just because "every game has it", not because the game needed it (like cod does). Read: multiplayer was tacked into gta 4 to complete the feature list.

14. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    You can have your opinion, but I played GTA multiplayer once and it was really fun! You know those ramps that are scattered around? I like jumping off those with my friends more than alone.

Also DKleine, I consider PC as console and I call it console because its way ahead of PS3 and Xbox 360.

15. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    It's just that multiplayer isn't in the spirit of Grand Theft Auto. That's all. :eek:

16. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I'm not gonna disagree on THAT, but you saying it doesn't work well in GTA is false. It does.