Gamebook Adventures Collected Bundles 1, 2 and 3 on SALE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by TheTinMan, Jan 2, 2015.

1. TheTinMan

TheTinMan Well-Known Member

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Awesome!

Be sure to check these out if you've bought some of these - these prices are cheap enough you might get a free app or two! (Not me, I had 'em already! ;))

3. jase23

jase23 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I have collected all of the Gamebook Adventures, and they are superb.

Do you think that you might ever offer a similar sale on your 2 Fighting Fantasy bundles, or perhaps offer one big bundle for all of your Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks, like you do with Gamebook Adventures?

4. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    why i can not buy the 2nd bundle?
    already own the fifth book but itunes doesn't allow me to buy this particular bundle
    i successfully bought the 1st and 3rd bundle

tried both from iphone, ipad and itunes on my mac and all came out the same
    it said that i already own a part of the bundle and downloading now and it will start download the 5th book but doesnt allow me to buy the bundle...sigh..

5. Azleaann

Azleaann Active Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I've never played these kind of games before. Is there a free or lite version I can try to see if it's my thing ?
    I did search the UK App Store but could find nothing.

6. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    it's a gamebook
    if you like reading you might like it
    with multiple pathways and enemy encounter with dice based battle
    there're a lot of gameplay videos on youtube i think

7. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Why not try Lone wolf. I think it's first episode is currently free. It will give you an idea of the game. But it has a lot of other aspects too.

8. Azleaann

Azleaann Active Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Thank you guys, I never thought to check YouTube...I'll go look.

Downloading Lone Wolf now, I'll give it a go..thanks.

9. TheTinMan

TheTinMan Well-Known Member

Thanks for your kind words! Not planning to do the same for the FF bundles at the moment sadly. As FF is licensed we have to be a bit more careful about how much we reduce because our portion of the revenue pie is smaller. We have a lot more price flexibility with Gamebook Adventures though, as it is our own IP.

Hope that helps clear that up!

10. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #10 Lavender, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    Dev;

I really appreciate your honesty.

I haven't tried this type of genre on the IOS.
    It is such a great deal, that now is the time to try it!

I noticed a lot of your other games are the same price as the bundle. It is like getting two apps for free! (Or, only $2.00 each)
    Thanks for posting such a great deal!

11. jase23

jase23 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Thank you for your reply Tin Man. All the best to you and your family. I enjoy following you on Twitter and at your blog site. I really enjoyed your latest piece on Tolkien and growing up in the village of Oakley. The Hobbit is my favorite work of fiction.
    http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=4455

12. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

I've already gotten so many of these on individual app sales, that the bundles actually cost MORE than if I bought the remaining titles separately.

13. CrossbowRules

CrossbowRules Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2014
    I wish they would go on sale again for a buck a pop. :) I think I'm still missing 4 Gamebook Adventures for my collection. Haven't played any of them though. But I'm looking forward to try them someday.

14. jase23

jase23 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Crossbow, if you look at the Gamebook Megabundle, what would it cost to complete the bundle for you if you already have 4 or 5 gamebooks? I think that I was missing 2 out of 9 when I completed the megabundle, and the price was very low, like $2 or less for the remaining 2 gamecocks that I did not already own.