[GAME Solution] CS / CM / QA / LOCALIZATION

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Jisoo Lee, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Jisoo Lee

Jisoo Lee New Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Male
    Sales Manager
    Seoul, Republic of Korea
    [​IMG]
    I would like to suggest you collaboration opportunity with IGS, which provides number one
    turnkey solution for game launching & maintenance in South Korea.

I hope that this email could inform you about IGS and provide a chance for successful partnership
    for both of the companies.

[​IMG]
    IGS have more than 900 professionals who provide game launch consultation customized
    to your company's needs and a comprehensive one-stop service covering each stage of game
    launch which consists of QA, Localization, Marketing, Design, PM/GM/CM/CS and Global Service.

Our clients include more than 100 companies such as Disney, Netmarble, LINE, EA, Riot Games
    which made us be the number one leading company in our industry.

[​IMG]
    We offer top-tier QA, marketing, and stable operation service verified with numerous references.
    Moreover, we hire more than 100 local labor forces to provide superior localization service.

We also operate the one-stop centers, which provides QA/Operation/CS service, in China,
    Philippines, and other countries. (Supports up to 14 languages.)

In addition, leveraging our know-how and technology we are rapidly expanding our business
    areas into public services such as KOCCA (Korea Creative Content Agency) projects.

I believe IGS can provide valuable solution and services for your company.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions about us. We will provide proper and kind answers
    as soon as possible.

We promise that we will make best effort to be your partner who can make your assets more valuable.

• IGS Promotional Video :

Attn : Jisoo Lee / Business Manager
    E-mail : [email protected]
    Web-site : www.igsinc.co.kr