Game Releases 2012 - Games to Come Each Week

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by triggywiggy, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    #1721 RaptorF35, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    I'll keep the upcoming list updated, and continue to add releases as they come, so it's more than what's coming. The whole point of it is to be able to go back, and see most of this year's releases, all in one list. Which will make GoTY nominations easier, hopefully.

EDIT: I had just woke up when I wrote that, didn't realize you we're asking for weekly releases. I'll do my best to update the first post with release dates for games that have one.

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I see what your doing. Thanks. And please, no disrespect intended in my comment, I know you put a lot of work into your thread. Thanks again.

3. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Catch the Ark by Chillingo is coming tomorrow if someone can start a thread.

4. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    None taken, thanks!

I don't see why not, this thread is labeled 2012 after all.

5. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    2013...a new year, a new thread.​

Please visit this link for a concise list of upcoming monthly, weekly and daily releases, complete with TA Plays videos and links to each release's upcoming and release threads. Feel free to use the thread just as you always have this one; whether it's to post release dates, jot down what you'd like to buy each week, wonder why a certain release hasn't come out on time or even just talk about the games in general. It's no different from this thread.

Have a great 2013 and see you all in the new thread!