Game of Skulls

Webagent
Hello human, do you think you can beat me in a simple game of cards? The rules can be explained in seconds but I bet…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Hello human, do you think you can beat me in a simple game of cards? The rules can be explained in seconds but I bet it takes you much longer to master the game. I am sure you will come up with a clever strategy but I am pretty good at predicting your moves and always staying ahead of you. If you think you have a chance, give it a go. A single game only lasts 5 minutes. _________ You want more details first? Fine. We each start with 12 cards. In each round, we both play a card on different stacks collecting penalty points. Whoever has the least amount of penalty points at the end wins. You can play multiple rounds and keep track of your overall score. The game has two difficulty modes. One mode for beginners that doesn't keep a persistent score and a challenge mode. In the real version, I won't go easy on you. Trying to predict every one of your moves and show you who the real champion is. Are you ready for a Game of Skulls? _________ The entire game is free. There are no ads and no other monetization schemes. All the content is available and there is also no time restriction. I made the game because I love the card game Take-5 and wanted a challenging AI to play against. So I tried my best to make it as hard as possible while keeping it fair.
Information
Seller:Webagent
Genre:Card, Strategy
Release:Aug 19, 2022
Updated:Aug 24, 2022
Version:1.5
Size:56.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal