Game of Loot v1.05 out now! Feedback Implemented!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SuperUltraHyper, Sep 23, 2015.

1. SuperUltraHyper

SuperUltraHyper Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2015
    #1 SuperUltraHyper, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    I heard you!

Game of Loot just got an update completely reworking the first 20% of the game’s progression and adding 2 more enemy types for beginning players. A Dungeon Scoring System, Leaderboards, Achievements, a bit more polish, and a few bug fixes were thrown in as well.

From the feedback I received on this forum I've implemented many of the requests made. If you’ve played the first version and thought it was a near miss I urge you to have another look. I’ve surfaced as much of the fun as quickly as possible. This has revealed many more game mechanics in the early game. These surfaced mechanics more quickly expose the core differences Game of Loot has among its comparable peers.

If you haven’t had a chance to play Game of Loot I promise it’s worth your time to take a peek. It’s very polished, has real depth, and it’s gameplay mechanics are unique to the genre. I can't guarantee you'll love it but I think you'll find it worth while to take a look.

Like it? Hate it? Have an idea for a change I should make?
    If you have feedback I would love to hear it!

iOS:
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1016781837
    Android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superultrahyper.gameofloot

Attached Files:

2. IzumiNowa

IzumiNowa Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 31, 2015
    Unemployed/part-time job
  3. SuperUltraHyper

SuperUltraHyper Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2015
    #3 SuperUltraHyper, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    I know about that thread but figured the details / discussion about the patch would go here in the "discussions" area. The thing is, my update post would show on the 4th page of that thread and thus be buried under irrelevant stuff and unlikely to get the new feedback I'm hoping for. IDK. Wherever is fine though I guess.

4. IzumiNowa

IzumiNowa Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 31, 2015
    Unemployed/part-time job
    If everyone made a new thread to discuss updates it would be chaos