[GAME] Minions' Plight!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by nelsb83, Nov 14, 2013.

1. nelsb83

nelsb83 Member

#1 nelsb83, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
    Just wanted to share Nifty Studios' first game release:

[​IMG]

As a Minion Quality Assurance Technician (M.Q.A.T.) you will fly, maneuver, shoot, and power-up our adorable but simple Minions to ensure they meet our ridiculously high and overpriced standards! We are confident in your ability to take on this galaxy’s many pesky obstacles, ranging from killer hunks of space debris to the Cerulean pirates!

Did we mention that scoring higher numbers every month than our competition Droid-Team means we win over more clients thus boosting funds for our research and development team! You bet! This allows us to experiment with new tech toys on our always willing easy to sway Minions, which eventually will lead us to supreme market victory!
    _____

iOS
    Google Play
    Samsung
    Amazon

One of the key features of the game is that we are keeping track of iOS and Android scores, and presenting them to the player on the main screen of the game.
    When we update the game with new content, we will also be awarding the dominant platform with extra goodies.

music was done by a talented game music composer, which you can listen to here

I would love to hear feedback from anyone who decides to try it out. Good, bad, or suggestions. All are welcome!

Cheers!

ps: I've posted this in the iOS forum aswell, as this game is on both platforms. I hope that is alright...

2. nelsb83

nelsb83 Member

Finally got Minions' Plight! on Google Play! Took 4 months of back and forth with Google Wallet to get my Wallet account reinstated after it was shut down for no apparent reason.

Google Play

Also have updated the game with some visual elements, better sounds, in game stat tracking and some bug fixes.

Cheers!

3. nelsb83

nelsb83 Member

#3 nelsb83, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Minions' Plight! is currently free on the Amazon appstore for a limited time.

Amazon