[Game][Free]Starbit Twist v1.2 (by Ed Groover Games)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Ed Groover Games, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Ed Groover Games

Aug 20, 2013
    Starbit Twist is a 2D same-screen multiplayer action / arcade game. You control Starbit, a new star exploring the universe. Touch your corner of the screen to orbit the nearest star, release the screen to leave orbit. Make quick jumps to speed up, orbit for a while to slow down. But watch out, hazards abound in this vast universe. With three difficulty settings, Starbit Twist is perfect for players of any skill level!

Game Modes:
    * Puzzle mode features 25 levels, and now supports multiplayer! Be the first to reach the wormhole to win the level!
    * Collection mode features 5 levels. Collect pickups for points within the time limit.
    * Power Star mode features 5 levels. Get the power-up, then attack your friends for points within the time limit.
    * Chaos mode features 5 levels. Stars are bouncing around the zone, survive as long as possible.
    * Mayhem mode features 5 levels. The walls cause damage, and all stars in the zone vanish or explode when orbited. Survive as long as possible.

This is a solo dev project that I've been working on (off and on) over the last few years. This is the second update, improving the visuals and adding more game modes and same-screen multiplayer. I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to hearing any feedback you may have! Thanks!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EdGroover.StarbitTwistFree