[GAME][FREE] Snake Xenzia 1110i - retro game of Nokia time

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by dongha, Apr 19, 2015.

1. dongha

dongha Member

Mar 11, 2015
    #1 dongha, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    Do you remember the time of Nokia, when the market was full of Nokia devices. It was 2000s, and it was my childhood. But till 2007s, I got the first cellphone of my life - the Nokia 1110i.

I don't know that what do you think about that feature phone - Nokia 1110i. But with me, it was the most valuable thing in my bag. When you have a Nokia in your bag, then you are important.
    That time, in my high school, there was a trend - exactly a storm - it is Snake Xenzia on Nokia. Every student played it, we exchange phone, we share score, we burn time to break the record.

Many years pass, and now I graduated, and start game development career. And Snake Xenzia 1110i is my very first game. In this Android version, I plus the world ranking feature into.

No cheat and world ranked ! I hope you enjoy this game - the game of memories in the past !
    [​IMG]
    Thank you very much, and looking forward to your feedback. Download game at Google Play

Feel the past in present - Snake Xenzia 1110i

2. lampt

lampt New Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Quite good game!

Though it made a little bit unlike play on feature phone but for me it enough experience for recover 10 years ^^

I have just seen the update. Hope it right ^^

http://goo.gl/TZnVSl