Game Controller Supported Game List/Wishlist + Controllers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Xeyad, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Admiralbison

Admiralbison Active Member

Oct 31, 2016
    I've been ranting on and on about the Gamevice 12.9, now these next few days of delivery will seem longer then the months it became available after its announcement.

I really hope toucharcade reviews this so many mobile gamers can be made aware it exists.

2. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    agreed. next 24 or so hrs will be an eternity lol.

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    [​IMG]

. Attaches easy
    . Uses lighting port so no mifi/bluetooth/etc, if its plugged in, its always on
    . Does not interfere with the official keyboard lid in full out and traditional stand positions
    . Does prevent screen from auto-locking if you try to lay the keyboard lid across the screen, lid rests on edges of gamevice controller prevending lid contact with screen.
    . Triggers are quiet
    . Analog sticks are quiet
    . A/B/X/Y and arrow keys are 'clicky' if pressed repeatedly (quick)
    . The gamevice holds the pro comfortably but not super tight and if enough (to much) pressure is put on the camera side it can pop off which is good in my opinion, prevents damage to the pro if mishandled.
    . Handles very well (makes the pro even bigger...) and the controller dosent slide around or wobble.

My ipad pro is now complete :)

4. Admiralbison

Oct 31, 2016
    Sounds good so far, I haven't recieved mine yet, hopefully before the weekend.
    I didn't consider that it would fit along with the Smart Cover opened.
    After-ad.com should be receiving theirs ad they will posting a review soon, but the most important thing.

How does it feel playing games with it compared to other controllers?

5. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    only other controller ive experienced is the moga rebel. Feels good in my hands, ipad definitely keeps the whole experience 'weighty'. The controllers are very very snug against the edges of the tablet when attached, zero sliding around.

good good all round to be honest :)

6. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    took a bit of time but i can actually play future fight with it :p all my other games that support controllers, this controller works with seemlessly too

7. Bathplug

Bathplug Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Anyone elses mad catz ctrli often disconnecting with ios 10?

8. ThotSoRaven

ThotSoRaven Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Anyone know if the GameVice for iPhone 6/6 Pllus works on iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus?

9. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    On FB Gamevice says their working on a 7+ model as the 6+ either fits odd or not at all due to the second camera.

[​IMG]

I don't see any way for the 6+ to be forced on the 7+ as the controller literally overlays well past the camera.

10. ThotSoRaven

ThotSoRaven Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Thanks for the info, guess I'm going to cut off a bit of the plastic so the fat camera can sit comfortably in the case. If all else fails, I'll chop off that camera bump!

11. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Exactly :) Gamevice controllers rock but man... they take ffoorreevveerr when it comes to releasing them. Definitely mod the hell out of your 6+ controller :)

Got access to a dramel tool cutter? Just expand the camera slot

12. Admiralbison

Oct 31, 2016
    Yeah, Gamevice however are not a big company and don't have that kind of financial, manufacturing and distributing power like companies Logitech or MadCatz.
    So naturally it will take them longer to release controllers.
    One of the founders mentioned this in an interview discussing the Gamevice reveals for the iPads a few months ago.

I am just glad they exist to make some quality controllers I believe will make iOS a series powerful gaming platform......they just need some bigger marketing and word of mouth because I think not enough mobile gamers and devs know this thing exists.

13. Admiralbison

Oct 31, 2016
    I do wish that is so because there are so many notable games, albiet they came out early in iPhones life that boggles the mind why they don't have MFI. Street Fighter collection!!!!

-part of it is Apple's 'restrictive' certification (which I understand is to keep a certain level of quality)

Still it's 2016 well into the life of iOS and I'm still wondering what is so difficult In adding it, or is it something too hard/costly to bake in or just simply ignored.

14. Admiralbison

Oct 31, 2016
    F1 2016

Another game that really could do with MFI controller support going by the forum comments, because at the moment it has none of that on the iOS devices iPhone/iPad.