Game Controller Supported Game List/Wishlist + Controllers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Xeyad, Sep 18, 2013.

1. englandfoxi

englandfoxi Member

Jul 17, 2013
    #2021 englandfoxi, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Did anyone mention iuae Amiga emulator for ios also supports MFI controllers

2. Nads

Nads New Member

May 21, 2015
    Shantae MFI

Hi guys,

Im a bit confused, Shantae says its compatible with MFI controllers, i got the Moga Rebel just recently.

I have only tried the Shantae Lite version, but the only button working is the pause button. Do i need to buy the full version for it to work properly?

I really want to play the game as the Lite version was amazing, but only really want to play the full game if it can be played with the controller!

Thanks,
    Nadim Alam

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The game needs to be updated to improve MFi controller functionality. It currently doesnt work on all controllers.

4. Nads

Nads New Member

May 21, 2015
    Oh man, thats really sad :(

Was so hoping yo play this game in the plane next week on way to usa.

I have to say WayWard is a brilliant games developer and they make some amazing games, but there support and customer service is next to non existent! Such a shame, they are wasting there talents. Little things like keeping your games up to date, is what customers appreciate and what helps companies become successful! But they fail to do the basics right :(

I mean it would literally take them less then an hour to add support for MFI controllers, but don't think they are bothered with it. Wish they would fire the source code over to me so that i could patch it for them :D

5. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    Yeah, it's sad, I hope they fix it someday.

The game works perfectly with the Lightning-connected MFi controllers. It's just something in the way it interacts with bluetooth... I'm sure it would be a quick fix, if only someone would look into it.

6. Nads

Nads New Member

May 21, 2015
    Oh I see! Is there anyway then that I can connect my mogal rebel to it via the micro USB to lightning? Any cable I can buy for that or is that unlikely to make it work?

7. kmacleod

Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    California
    That wouldn't do it, no, sorry. This one is up to the developers to fix :(

8. DBrown519

DBrown519 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Environmental, Health, and Safety Fields
    Fullerton (Orange County), CA
    #2028 DBrown519, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
    Can anyone help me? I have an iPad Mini on iOS 8.1.2 jailbroken, I have played Metal Slug 1 with the MFi Horipad. Why is there a gray line on the right-side of the iPad, and why is it not responding to my finger touch on my iPad? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    DBrown

Update: Actually I just hit "Restore Backup" in iTunes.

9. awwe

awwe Member

May 21, 2015
    The upcoming Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions has MFI controller support :)

10. zulu-man

zulu-man Member

Feb 19, 2014
  11. kmacleod

Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    California
    I think these are the first as well, unless Asphalt 8 supported the Duo... it's been a long time coming! I hope they continue to update their back catalog, there are a few decent games there worth updating.

12. Bantocks

Bantocks Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Is it wrong that I'm considering buying a controller just for this game?

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I dont think it's wrong, coz if it somehow falls short of your expectations, there are titles like Goblin Sword, Implosion, KOTOR, Bioshock, Inferno 2, Oceanhorn, Wayward Souls, Neon Shadow, Shadowgun, Stranger's Wrath, etc. among others to keep your MFi controller well occupied.

14. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    Replacement CTRLi smartphone clip

Does anyone here know where to buy a replacement phone clip for the full size Mad Catz CTRLi? I don't see parts listed on their website. Or anyone have one they'd like to sell me? Thanks.

Mine got accidentally thrown out soon after I got the controller (wife threw out the box, not realizing the clip was still in the box.). I didn't care up till now since I only used the controller with my iPad, but I recently upgraded my phone from an iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6, and now I'd like to try the controller with the phone.

15. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    It Plays Sweet with MFi Controllers. ;)

16. sana09

sana09 New Member

Jun 19, 2015
    :):)

อัพเดตก่อนใคร ทุกคู่ ทุกการแข่งขัน livescore 7m

17. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#2037 Anotherkellydown, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
    Recently got the full sized Mad Catz C.T.L.R.i. And I'm loving it.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Woah Dave! has controller support and it's great with a controller. Was disappointed that Super Crossfighter didn't have controller support, unless I'm missing something. [EDIT]: it does have controller support according to the app description. Just couldn't find it in the menu...

Also been playing Adventures of Pip, Geometry Wars 3, JoyJoy, Inferno 2, & Trigonarium.

18. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I have the Moga Power Ace and I'm thinking of uprading to the Mad Catz. Then I will be able to use it with my iPad.

19. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
  20. kmacleod

Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    California