Game Art Prices

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by dhondon, May 5, 2013.

1. dhondon

dhondon Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Norway
    #1 dhondon, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
    Hi!

My name is Tom Klovholt, I work as an full-time freelancer and have just created an info page for game art prices:

http://gameartprices.info/

Its meant as a price guide for indie-devs how are looking to hire freelancer, to give them an idea of what different type of
    graphics costs. I get a lot of questions about prices, so hopefully this page can be a useful tool for both freelancers and game devs.

If you would like to give your participate in this project and give your votes, send me an email for username and password to the site.
    An please include your portfolio and how many years you have been in service (you have to be working 50% or more as an freelancer).

I would really appreciate if you could contribute with your game art to the site for other freelancers to vote on.
    If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback you can reach me on this e-mail: [email protected]

2. If you have a chance, I'd suggest adding some more 2D content. Something like a basic character sprite sheet, or a tile map for a level.