iPad Galcon or Loot wars...

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vdiduro@rochester.rr.com, Nov 4, 2008.

1. vdiduro@rochester.rr.com

Oct 29, 2008
    Im thinking of getting Galcon I tried the demo and loved it...hows the online ...I heard loot wars was good but no demo.. really have no idea what its about...Thanks for your help....

2. davidhenry114

davidhenry114 Active Member

Nov 4, 2008
    I would get Galcon. I have both and am much more into Galcon. Loot wars isn't bad. You have to like collecting stuff like in most rpg games except the collecting is all you do in Loot Wars. No battles, no story, just collect stuff. It's interesting enough for $1.99, but Galcon is a much more polished game.

3. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    I'd say Galcon. It has a great online battle mode but also plenty of single player modes.

Loot Wars is a great game and a "must have" title. But it does require a network connection to do anything.

4. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    GALCON is the iPhone's best game

definitely get galcon but make sure if ur on edge you check ur mail first so it will always work, but if ur on edge and u dont check ur mail first it might not work.

5. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    Definitely Galcon. Loot Wars is really fun for a while, then it kind hits a wall and leaves you saying "why do I keep paying this." There's no goal to the game at all. It's actually fun until you realize that.

6. mek

mek Well-Known Member

if you enjoyed the single player of Galcon, you will be horrible addicted to Online, it truely makes the game

Get Galcon

7. McChikun

McChikun Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Galcon. Or else.

8. McChikun

McChikun Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Hold on a sec, I'm from Rochester too! Which town are you from?

9. i haven't played loot wars, but would still easily recommend galcon.

10. mek

mek Well-Known Member

the question is, why does Rochester still use Road Runner? i thought that company got consumed by Comcast and or At&T..it must of got discarded