Universal Galaxy Reavers- Sliding Starships, Tactical Space RTS (Developed by Good Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Goodgamestoplay, May 19, 2016.

1. Nuno

Nuno New Member

Apr 17, 2016
    The cruiser wasn't what I expected. It choosed the range of the mid range gun available. I had a gun 0-320, and laser 300-600 and a piercing gun, 350-600. and the cruiser positioned to fire the piercing gun only. But when I changed the laser for long range torpedos 450-850, it went to a range (between 320-350) and couldn't fire any gun!!! This isn't good, I guess the programers should fix this issue.

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I wouldn't worry about the small ships too much. You'll phase them out soon enough.
    Load them with all the shortrange weapons you got, and use longer-ranged ones as filler only.

The C-Battleships are fast enough that they can do both roles well, shortrange and longrange. But I'd still fit them out with primary longrange weapons and use shortrange as filler.

The Cruiser behaviour is weird, I cannot remember this at all. So I guess they made some changes to the player's ships' AI in one of the updates.

Save Gold and Khorium whenever possible, to buy more Capital ships as soon as you can. Especially a Titan, those are absolute monsters ;)

Also, when you have a new Capital, don't unlock slots just because they become available. Leveling up takes a long time, so I think it's much better to get the ships you want first, and then gradually buy more slots while you level them up.

3. Alamaekius

Alamaekius New Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Galaxy Reavers

Can anyone tell me how to summon a second fleet to a battle? It says it's possible, but there is no option for it. It is starting to really annoy me that I am forced to use four ships against their numerous ships that keep coming. I am at level 60, and I am pissed. Two fully decked out blue Titans, one c-class battleship and a c-class carrier can not beat a Satan Fortress and a million ships. Wtf? And what is with the glitches in the Dock where the app seems to be possessed moving items around, deleting others and so on. I had to turn my phone off, then on again to stop it. Another problem is that there is no way to contact the company who makes this game. You get directed to a web site that is completely useless. Any solutions?

4. Alamaekius

Alamaekius New Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Galaxy Reavers

Also, on another note, here are some things to add:

1.) Introduce C-class Frigates.

2.) Ship Customisations (ie. choose your own ships/fleet colours, and maybe a symbol to represent your fleet. I know it's only small, but it would make the game more interesting.)

3.) Add a challenge feature (for random rewards -ships/weapons/crystals/coins/etc) For Example: select one ship to withstand wave after wave of Frigates/ Cruisers and so no.

4.) I agree with the comment that a more in depth story line, that has some connection to the videos that the apps stores have.

5.) "Online Comming" This has been comming since I first started playing this game. Add PVP, but have it as a 'join a battle' option (check out an app called War Robots for ideas.)

6.) Make sure when marquees say something (such as "When you reach Commander Level 5, you can summon a second fleet to the battle..."

7.) Fix the random tareting systems- as sometimes just go rogue and do what they want.

8.) Add a new class of ships (maybe alien, or a different design.)

9.) Make it easy to contact the game's creators- as I had bought items (which were paid for, and never got them.)

These are a few of the many problems that need to be addressed.

5. paolodacipro

paolodacipro New Member

Feb 16, 2017
    Galaxy Reavers Satan fortress

Hi boys can anybody tell me how to Beat the Satan fortress? It looks indistruttibile

6. Deadhiel

Deadhiel Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Which Satan fortress? I'm guessing the first one around lv39 or mbe the lv50 one?

It very much depends on what ships you use. The first one I was Level25 and was using CTypeBS, BS and two Cruiser's, Cruisers had SR Projectile turrets, Fighters & Missle Tactical, BS's had Railguns, Fighters & Missle Tactical - Primary the Satan, ignore everything else. For Lv50 I did fine with two CTypeBShips (lv55 & lv45) and two CTypeCarriers (lv44 & lv26). I'm currently lv28. I ended up losing one of the Carriers and taking a general pounding but killed the Satan.