Universal Galaxy Reavers- Sliding Starships, Tactical Space RTS (Developed by Good Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Goodgamestoplay, May 19, 2016.

1. Squizzle535

Squizzle535 Active Member

Feb 24, 2016
    Earth. Probably.
    So uh,where did the supplies button go? I can't see it.

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
  3. Squizzle535

Feb 24, 2016
    Earth. Probably.
    Well great. So how do I get Titan?

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I bought one of the IAP packs to support the devs, simple as that ;)
    If that's not an option: with the daily Khorium ads and some achievements, you should have enough in a week or so.
    Can't remember exactly, but I played for a week or so before I bought the 300-something pack, and had around 800 or so total after the purchase.
    Compared to other f2p games, they really aren't stingy with the premium resources. Have to say again that they did that part very well.

5. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Is there any trick or strategy to getting the best gear for a certain level? for instance, i've beaten level 36 over 15 times, and i still have yet to acquire the purple mid range missle.

6. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    I bought 2 packs to support the designers. Find the game fun and just appeals to me, so you can get titan by simply playing but I felt the design team deserved my support so I bought the packs.

7. Jayboy720

Jayboy720 Member

May 7, 2014
    Did this game really just say 'Ages 4+' and then start the tutorial with the 'shit' word? Someone's a little confused >.<

8. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Anyone else having trouble with ship changing targets randomly? On mission 47 and trying to kill everything in time is brutal, I need another 10-15 seconds and looking at the attacks I continualy have my ships change targets or retarget something else just as I fire the cannon, leaving the beam to go into outerspace.

Under torpedo descriptions it says fires 4, does that mean 4 shots and then thats it or is it like a salvo of 4 at a time. The missile for instance say 8 volley.

Thanks, can't wait for more ships. Althought I would also like fleet ships increased a frigate cost 2 units and having 10 of them would be fun. A full swarm, just a thought.

9. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    That ships lose their target and want to move somewhere completely else happens for me maybe once per two missions. Often enough to notice it, but not annoying enough that I kept track for an eventual bugreport.

Missiles and Torpedoes show how often they can fire. So "fire 4" means four salvoes. Salvoes themselves are of I think 8 Missiles or 4 Torpedoes. Both can be intercepted aka shot down. But I always forget to pay attention to which weapons are good for that.

Mission 47: Let me see how well my secondary fleet fares, the primary is way too powerful already to see it as more as a speedbump ;)

10. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Mission 47 battle summary:
    Fleet 2 - Carrier lvl 60, 2 Cruisers & 1 Chaser all at max level. Equipment 50/50 blue/purple on the fast ships, green torps and ionguns on the Carrier.
    It comes in with 50 seconds left on the clock.

My main fleet - Titan, Carrier, 2 Battleships. Mostly blue and purple and some orange ranged beam weapons, all weaponry is longrange.
    Even with sloppy play, they leave with a comfortable 1:34 minute still on the timer.

Most likely you just need a bit more firepower. Upgrading even 2 or 3 weapons and getting 2-3 additional slots make quite a difference even late- and endgame.
    Can you post your setup? Then we can give more specific advise.

11. Goodgamestoplay

Goodgamestoplay Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Hi Nullzone,

Sorry for my delay. :) Thanks for your persistent support to Galaxy Reavers.

For enemy resistance info, single player version doesn't show this part of info.
    For "duration", "I guess they do X damage over Y amount of time" is correct. :)

And all of your suggestion, we will reflect to our team to optimize and make our multiplayer version perfect!

Thanks a lot!!!

Best regards,
    Galaxy Reavers
    ---
    www.galaxyreaversapp.com
    www.facebook.com/GalaxyReavers

12. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @Goodgames: No worries, it's weekend after all ;)
    Could you look into the issue with ships sometime losing target?
    Other than that I am not aware of any bugs currently, good job.

13. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Thanks Nullzone will try and figure this out on my own, if still stuck next week will post my setup. Finding it to much fun to give in. Thank you very much though.

14. Goodgamestoplay

Goodgamestoplay Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Yes, my commander.
    We will reflect this problem to our team. :)

Best regards,
    Galaxy Reavers,
    ---
    www.galaxyreaversapp.com
    www.facebook.com/GalaxyReavers.

15. Squizzle535

Feb 24, 2016
    Earth. Probably.
    I'm to level 50, this isn't gonna go well

16. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #116 Nullzone, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Good luck!
    The new missions 50-55 really ramp up the difficulty a few notches.
    Brainblurb, don't write when tired :p
    The Satan Fortress was a nasty surprise, and I needed to level up a bit if I remember right. At least it doesn't have those nasty fixed defense lasers.
    Just replayed, and even my main fleet needs to work for it, lost my Battleships. One early on, the other literally just as the Fortress blew up ;)

Just in case you didn't notice, bring an AA gun; those fighters' damage piles up pretty fast.

@Goodgames: Thanks!

17. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Got to scenario 50.

Giving up until the designers FIX the TARGETING issue.
    Spent an entire battle telling my battleship to attack the transport (s.49), that my Titan was destroyed it of course choose a different target repeatedly as well. The battleship even retargeted when I launched fighters so they get halfway to tager turn around and head to another ship. Lost the scenerio as well. I get that fire power helps, but until I have that I need strategy and its there but ships can't randomly decide what to do.

Googames fix the TARGETING.

18. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I'm at scenario 48. My biggest complain with the targeting system is with the Antimatter Cannon. Its cool but at time it so difficult to control. I'm about to ditch it.

19. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Weird that you guys have so many problems with the targeting. While it happens to me as well sometimes, it's nowhere near as bad.

@Boobi: When you aim at mission start, do you get the direction "arrow" changing from a flat one to an upwards-curved one? The latter indicates that you properly acquired your target. I did notice that when I only have the flat arrow, I seem to have more issues with ships turning around / targeting something else as well: I'm pretty sure the flat arrow means you target a point on the board and not a ship.

@blebhertz: I find the Antimatter Cannon best when I use it right in the opening salvo. And the second shot (I almost never get a third) ideally against a target that's in the arc of a ship's bow, so I need to turn less.
    Battleships turn too slow to follow even another Battleship with the beam, so it's best used against stationary targets.
    Now, Cruisers with Speedup are a different beast ;)

And I trust you found out that you can make your ship turn to the correct firing arc when you hold down the ordnance fire button?

20. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Yup curved with red targeting icon circling around target, today doing scenario 48 watched my ship (not switching to another) repeadetly break attack off and go affter some other ship besides transport. No idea why. Repeadetly corrected to no avail.