Universal Galaxy Reavers- Sliding Starships, Tactical Space RTS (Developed by Good Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Goodgamestoplay, May 19, 2016.

1. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    iPhone 6s Plus. iOS 9.3 (lastest). Not jail broken. I have done a reboot and hard force close. The icon between the TV with the play icon (where you get the free equipment) and the sale for the newbie package is gone. The gift icon, and newbie package are side to side.

Could there be a cap for the number of supplies you can get? Like after clicking it 15 times it is gone. Maybe to prevent you from getting to much free gold and currency?

2. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010

thanks for your advice, I will keep them in mind. Where do you see the option to purchase a battleship for a buck? i only see it for 60,000 in the shop

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    UPDATE: Just happened to me, too. I took the Supply package this morning, afterwards it disappeared.
    @Goodgames: Is that intentional? If yes, I ask you to reconsider. Getting free resources a few times per day is a very nice touch, and should stay like this. If you decide to keep it as is, you really need to add a message about it.

Odd. All I can remember is that I saw it first when I bought the newbie package; I bought the Battleship a day or so later than the newbie pack, pretty sure it just showed in the shop. Unfortunately I don't have a second device where I can test (tried to install on my old iPad2, but it didn't even finish downloading).

@Goodgames: Should Reavers run on an iPad2?

4. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    After 2 days, i'm saving half a Titan now :D

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Yep, that goes pretty fast if you save up for it. I like it that they aren't stingy with the premium currency so far.

6. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    But i feel like i can't save gold :D i burn all my gold to upgrade the cruiser and chaser :D Battleship and Carrier are too far for me :( Anyone can spoil me that, can i get a battleship or Carrier later on later mission ?

7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #47 Nullzone, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    So far I didn't get any additional ships as mission rewards, currently at mission 43 or so.
    I am pretty busy at the moment, so writing a bit of a guide went on the backburner.

Copying from my earlier post:
    After playing for a good bit by now, I think the best approach is:
    Save up for a Carrier, then for a second Battleship (one you can purchase for a buck). Till you got those, only open slots if you absolutely need them. If you get stuck and absolutely need another ship, buy a Chaser in between. Always open slots on the capital ships first, then work your way down the list: Capital -> Cruiser -> Chaser -> and Frigates carry the lantern.
    Save all your Khorium (2nd currency) to get a Titan.

Initially, I spent all my Gold on opening slots on my ships, which in hindsight was quite the waste, especially on the Frigates.

Instead, first replace your weapons with better ones, that alone does make quite a difference.
    Only buy more slots if you absolutely need them, e.g. to fit a new shiny active weapon (the ones you need to trigger manually) in.

For the 3 speedboats (Frigate, Chaser, Cruiser):
    Fill them up with shortrange weapons. Even a Frigate has enough Energy to carry the Missile Launcher.
    On the Cruiser, leave the Antimatter Cannon, that thing packs a real punch.
    Replace the Cannons asap, they are the worst weapons in the game. I think Rayguns are the best shortrange weapon early on, so cram in as many as you can. But leave the Speedup item on the Frigates and Chaser.
    When you find a Shield, put in on the Cruiser as well.

If I remember right I got to Mission 27 with Cruiser, Chaser, 2x Frigate. Except for Mission 15 where I had to grind a bit to upgrade first, I didn't break a sweat anywhere up to that point.
    Mission 27 was a real speedbump, simply because it's so much easier with Capital Ships. But it is doable with Speedboats too, just needs a lot more micro-management to keep them away from the Satellites.

8. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    I was able to get a screenshot of the problem I am having. The supplies button is gone. Is this a expected part of the game, or just a random bug?

Attached Files:

9. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Quick update about ship loadouts:
    It works to put an Antimatter Cannon ordnance even on a maxlevel (40) Chaser.

It has 2180 Energy. The Cannon uses 1080, the Cluster Missile Launcher 900, and the Sublight Propeller 480.
    So you can use two of the 3 at the same time, e.g. the Cannon and Launcher for an opening salvo, but have to skip using the third.
    Energy recharges quickly enough to allow firing the Launcher again once it cycled, and the Cannon just a few seconds after it's available again.
    Depending on situation, you can always skip one of those and use the Propeller if you need a speed boost.

I still need to test if the Chaser can turn fast enough to use the Antimatter Cannon against speedboats, but I think the answer is yes.

10. farmboy74

farmboy74 Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Uk
    My iPad Air 2, still has a supplies icon, seems odd. Finally got past mission 27 with chasers and cruisers!!, next take out the titan on mission 33. Think I will buy the battle cruiser just to complete the achievement!

Attached Files:

11. Goodgamestoplay

Goodgamestoplay Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Hi dear players,

Thanks for your support to Galaxy Reavers

@Nullzone, thanks for your kind help to answer questions and share many tips. :)You are such a genius.

For supply button, there is a cap for it. After 15 times, it will disappear.
    For iPad problem, our team are trying to fix it.:)

Hope all of you would enjoy Galaxy Reavers.

Best regards,
    Galaxy Reaver
    ---
    www.galaxyreaversapp.com
    www.facebook.com/GalaxyReavers

12. WjndWalk3r

Apr 22, 2015
    Already have 2 Chaser max lv, 1 cruiser lv44 and 1 frigate. Now i save up enough 500 Khorium and 100k gold, should i buy Titan and a Carrier or just buy Titan and save 100k gold to upgrade her ? :D

13. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Get a Titan and a Carrier, those two are the real heavy hitters. They need pretty long to level up, so you can always collect Gold while doing that.
    One Titan is enough I think, I am sitting on almost 600 Khorium and couldn't convince myself to buy a second one yet. My secondary fleet is another Carrier, Battleship, 2 Cruisers.

14. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #54 Nullzone, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    Just a short update:
    Mission 47 is the next real roadblock. While I can survive it easily enough, even my primary fleet cannot kill all the enemy ships fast enough.
    Now I am working on better equipment and opening up a few more slots on my main fleet. Just a few more and I should be able to win it, last try was pretty close already. If all else fails, I have to levelup a bit more, to have room for another capital ship in my main fleet.

Also, thoughts on a second Titan:
    By now, I am really tempted to buy it. But...
    1) I don't have enough good equipment in stock to outfit it. I'd have to strip other ships, which I don't feel inclined to do currently.
    2) I need at least another half million Gold just to open up all the slots I have piled up. This doesn't leave much room for upgrading yet another ship.
    3) I don't have enough command points for a second Titan in my primary fleet. I just got to the point where I could replace the Chaser with a Cruiser.

For now, I think upgrading my main ships, leveling up a bit and then replacing the Cruiser with another Battleship is the better choice.

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #55 Nullzone, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    Missin 47 update - completed:
    Just made it through, and this time with a comfortable minute on the clock and health to spare. Cruiser instead of Chaser, two more slots ony capital ships and a handful of better weapons made all the difference.
    Now, let's see what the next missions bring ;)

Sidenote: I really miss a close-combat capital ship, with less HP as tradeoff for more speed (the more powerful engines need more space, thus less room for armour).
    @Goodgames: Any chance to see new ships in an update / as DLC?

16. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @Goodgames:
    I just got the Antimatter Torpedo III as first reward for mission 48. Being one-shot only, it is pretty much useless. I strongly suggest to increase the payload to the standard 3.

17. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Nice report, working on mission 33. Got my Titan running with Aircraftcarrier. Missing some fire power, they don't destroy me and I get close, last bar left. I did remove my antimatter cannons so will try again.

As for the freebattleship, I belive its the reward for buying 100 kromium. So the newbie, $.99 and $1.29 base pack, although I recommend the $2.29 pack because it gives you extra ?20 kromium.

Really enjoying it.

18. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Also you can only repair 2 ships at a time even with mutiple fleets. #

19. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    You can buy 2 more repair slots; first costs 50 Khorium, second 100. Very affordable.
    Goodgames so far proves very generous with the premium currency. Almost no complaints about F2P shenanigans.

My only quibble are the long repair times for the capital ships. But then I usually play in short pieces of ~15 minutes mostly, with roughly 2 hours between each (smokebreaks, mostly). So with 4 repair slots, by the time I get around to playing again, all ships are repaired and I'm good to go. So only time they could get in the way is when I have more time at hand, typically late in the evening. But I'm also an avid reader, and actually enjoy the breaks from playing, when I settle down to relax and read (and, important, not caring about the repair timers).

20. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Thats great to know! Not sure how I missed this, awesome thanks!