Universal Galaxy Reavers- Sliding Starships, Tactical Space RTS (Developed by Good Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Goodgamestoplay, May 19, 2016.

1. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Is this game online only? Based on comments so far it sounds like a single player game that doesn't need to connect to a server.

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Perfectly playable offline. Of course you need an internet connection for the ads (if you want to watch them for the extra resources & items), but that's it.
    Fingers crossed it stays this way, I really don't want to see an always-online requirement when/if they add multiplayer PvP.

3. Goodgamestoplay

Goodgamestoplay Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Good job! :) My professor!!!

Best regards,
    Galaxy Reavers
    ---
    www.galaxyreaversapp.com
    www.facebook,com/GalaxyReavers

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Heh, for the record, the correct reply is: "Thanks, we'll look into it and keep you folks updated." :p

Also, can I suggest to not quote the full posts, especially longer ones like this. Just quoting the first line - or whatever is relevant to your reply - is perfectly enough.
    Long quotes make it really tedious to browse a thread.

5. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I just finished the tutorial, this game is really cool and fun.
    How do you get rid of that annoying camera? i will probably never record

6. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Camera: In the Settings, change Replay" to off.
    By the way: Did you get another Frigate and a Cruiser during the tutorial, or is that later? I didn't make notes, and cannot remember. If you get them in a later mission, can you let me know where exactly? I am collecting material for a guide.

7. JourneymanWelder

Jan 30, 2016
    "capture 3d graphics"... what? alarm bells going off and I didnt even finish reading the description.

8. farmboy74

farmboy74 Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Uk
    Currently on mission 27, what a tough one that is!, just invested in an additional cruiser to try and complete it. If it helps anyone replaying earlier missions will give you some extra equipment by the looks of things. To the developers, are you thinking of adding more classes of ships we can by in game, like the different classes of destroyers and cruisers the enemy AI seems to have?

9. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I am pretty sure that refers to the built-in gameplay video recording (think Everyplay). No need for alarm bells ;) As others (and yours truly) noted already, the English isn't the best in places.

@farmboy: Mission 27 (and others like it later) is actually easiest with capital ships only. Unlike the "speedboats", they stay stationery and it is much easier to keep them away from the satellite deathbeams. I finished it with a Titan and a Carrier. What do you currently have? Maybe I can give a tip or two.

10. mstacheef

mstacheef Well-Known Member

May 2, 2013
    So can it be played in airplane mode, or does it require a constant connection? For me that's the main reason I never download lots of these f2p games.

11. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Oops, thought I was clear on that ;) I play in Airplane mode most of the time, no need for a permanent connection. I only switch Wifi on when I go collect ad rewards: you have a limited number per day, and I don't mind watching one or two when I don't pay attention because I'm on smokebreak or such and want to relax a bit.

Repeat: Yes, you can play in Airplane mode without problems.

12. blebhertz

Mar 17, 2010
    In the tutorial you get another cruiser. And once you complete the tutorial, the very next mission you get to acquire a Frigate.

13. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    I have been saving my gold to buy one of the capital ships. Have anyone been able to compare the battleship to the carrier in normal missions? (Not the test frame). I'm almost to the carrier in gold but if it isn't worth it I'll just buy the battleship.

14. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Yes, here. Get the Carrier first, it's better in everything but speed. But costs 5 points more. Oh, and you can get a Battleship for a buck as IAP, so you can have both. I bought that and the newbie pack early on, to show some monetary support too ;)

15. Goodgamestoplay

Goodgamestoplay Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    operations
    CN
    Always listen to my senior commander!:)

Best regards,
    Galaxy Reavers
    ---
    www.galaxyreaversapp.com
    www.facebook.com/GalaxyReavers

16. Water

Water Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Game Dev
    Japan
    so far so good

i reached the 10th battle and got lost firsttime;)
    all ships are destroyed!

yeah, i like games those can beat me sometimes.(sometimes, that's important)

17. blebhertz

Mar 17, 2010
    This game is really good. I'm at level 16. When you buy a ship, do the weapon slot come unlocked? if not this could be a huge paywall

18. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Weapon slots get unlocked when your ship levels up. Then you need enough Gold to buy it open. I was worried about a paywall as well, but so far things are pretty much okay. I just bought a second Carrier, and have almost enough for a second Battleship, then I need maybe another 150k to open all the slots I unlocked in the meantime. Later missions (I am at 42 currently) give >2k in Gold, and you get 5k per Supplies (once per 8 hours).

After playing for a good bit by now, I think the best approach is:
    Save up for a Carrier, then for a second Battleship (one you can purchase for a buck). Till you got those, only open slots if you absolutely need them. If you get stuck and absolutely need another ship, buy a Chaser in between. Always open slots on the capital ships first, then work your way down the list: Capital -> Cruiser -> Chaser -> and Frigates carry the lantern.
    Save all your Khorium (2nd currency) to get a Titan.

19. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Has anyone come across a buf where the supplies button is gone? It is no longer on the main menu. I get the notification but there is nothing. I have closed and restarted and no change

20. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    All working fine here so far, Air1 with latest iOS. What device and iOS version are you on? Jailbroken? Does rebooting your iThingie help?