Galaxy on Fire comes in the end of March for iPhone and iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Auhron, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slickninja

slickninja Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Okay, I'm impressed. I was always a fan of X-Wing/Tie Fighter and the idea of blending that with Escape Velocity space trading sounds like finally the big gaming experience I keep hoping the iPhone will deliver, a game that can't be beat in a few short sittings.

I can't wait...

2. Hawk4x4

Hawk4x4 Member

Feb 24, 2009
    I almost wish I hadn't heard about this game before its release because the wait for it is going to be painful.

3. hkiphone

hkiphone Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Gah!!!! This looks like an immediate purchase for me too! Another 7 days to go.... Hope it's already been submitted to Apple!!!

4. Varkman

Varkman Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    I've been told by Fishlabs it will be out today, possibly tomorrow if things don't turn around quickly on the Apple end of things :) Really looking forward to this.

5. mavis

mavis Well-Known Member

That's excellent! Please post a link in the gaming forum once it's out, if you can. I want to grab this one ASAP! :)

6. Crimsonpaw

Crimsonpaw Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    #26 Crimsonpaw, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
    Wow, that would be awesome. I need a good action game (you can only do so much puzzle quest) and this will go nicely with CJS when it comes out. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it!

Edit:According to Galaxy-on-fire.com it's out NOW, so it should be released shortly as Varkman said.