Universal Galaxy on Fire - Alliances - (by FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by biokid, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Ozes

Ozes Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2012
    #201 Ozes, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013

Thanks for the response. Regarding in game help. Maybe you can make an UI "?" That when clicked will bring up help on that item. You can make this feature turn on or off in settings for cleaner UI.

How do we make squads?

Oz. --- ZNA (Zion Nebula Alliance)

2. Craddlecat

Craddlecat Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    What is the name of the TA alliance? or at least someone invite me. My IGN is Mode

3. Menel

Menel Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Engineer
    TN
    Its grossly oversized, 500+members, well beyond the Fishlabs 50member limit and cant participate in events. Look elsewhere.

4. Craddlecat

Craddlecat Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
  5. Sambobsung

Sambobsung Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Male
    Canada
    There are always other alliances to join, or you could start your own.

6. BellaNova

BellaNova Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Melen was the leader of the TA alliance. When he quit the game he appointed an inactive player to leader position of the alliance. It was the cowardly and selfish move of a failure. Don't let him scare you off from the game. Melen quit after i destroyed every planet he had for starting a war with the UFP. The UFP would like to make an offer to the remaining TA alliance members. If you are interested please contact me on Line chat by searching BellaNova-UFP. I would like to offer you true leadership by someone that will help you, not cave under pressure and not drag you into wars you can't win because you have a similar number of members. Melen promoted Gunwalloe as the leader. Can he be found on this site?

7. BellaNova

BellaNova Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Also i wanted to let everyone know that the game is running a lot smoother now. It isn't crashing like it was before.

8. sbxsat

sbxsat Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Your group also showed extremely poor gamemanship. Gloating over chat about how you crushed one player and will crush his friends, family and children is not something a leader does.

So no, you didn't show leadership. The only thing you showed was immaturity. You have 2 posts on this forum and that clearly shows the level of your maturity since you felt the need to register an account and gloat about your "leadership" skills.

Someone else was promoted as a leader and you cannot find a poster on this forum with a similar name so you assumed the newly appointed isn't a member of the forum. You realise that not everyone chooses to use the same name in game as on the forums right?

Thus, not only did you show a lack of maturity, you also show a low level of intellect.

So, anyone here on the forums or elsewhere, if you want to be led by an immature and dense player, join Bella ;)

9. BellaNova

BellaNova Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Say what... I never sent a message like that to anyone. Anyways... An extremely immature move was Melen quitting the game and leaving his members high and dry. He left those members leaderless. I sure hope he doesn't try to lead anyone else ever again... He could have handed the leadership to an active player. He left hundreds of players (from this forum) in an alliance with no chance without an active member playing... Then he comes here and try's to get others to not play the game. That's real maturity right there...

Anyways, if those here in TA want to escape the now doomed Touch Arcade alliance they can contact me. I don't want to be your leader. I do know someone that is up to the task and they wont leave you high and dry like Melen. They can teach you the game and can save your alliance. This person offered this help to Melen but Melen kicked him from the alliance instead...

10. BellaNova

BellaNova Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Also to add... I asked if Gunwalloe could be found here. What you implied i said doesnt even come close to fitting what i asked... Move on troll...

11. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    Is anyone else not able to get on? It's been stuck in the loading screen whenever I try to go on, haven't been able to get on in over a week.

12. BellaNova

BellaNova Member

Dec 8, 2013
    A new UFP alliances has been formed to take in the abandoned TA members. Please send an invit to UFP-TA. You deserve a chance to have fun... Thanks!

13. Menel

Menel Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Engineer
    TN
    I am thoroughly enjoying the ignorance you continue to display. :eek:

Please don't stop, its been almost 10hrs since your last message and i fear you've given up.

14. Menel

Menel Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Engineer
    TN
    P.S.

For anyone we missed, or is coming late.

If anyone would like to join and play with TA crew. You can private msg me for details. Unfortunately, due to the political atmosphere in the game, public nature of this forum which is monitored by foes, in order to vet new recruits... A primary condition has to be that your TA membership predates 2013-01-01.

15. BellaNova

BellaNova Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Melen, please explain... Why did you abandon your members of the TA alliance you formed. You promoted an inactive player as leader and just quit. Why would anyone want to follow you again. You speak of the UFP as foes... We didnt want to fight you. We tried diplomacy. You declared war... If you still view us as foes the same thing will happen again.

Guys, if you want to have fun with good leadership and structure you are welcome to join UFP-TA. The UFP will not abandon you when the going gets tough... Thanks

16. BellaNova

BellaNova Member

Dec 8, 2013
    The UFP-TA alliance is growing as well. You will have veteran support that nows the game and will help you learn how to play. The TA alliance under Melen lacked leadership. This led to it being at war with many different alliances in the game. You can't grow like this.

Melen has scared many TA players away from the game already. Many are complaining to me right now on how Melen handled things...

If you want to play to win then join UFP-TA... If you want to play to be destroyed again you can join the rookie leader Melen...

17. Menel

Menel Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Engineer
    TN
    Oh yes, the exhaustive diplomacy attempt by your leaders. They were very chatty.

Attached Files:

18. BellaNova

BellaNova Member

Dec 8, 2013
    You didn't give them time to respond. And then you impatiently declared war... You tried to take the message string out of context. Very typical for your personality type. Please explain why you abandoned all the Touch Arcade members by promoting an inactive player as the leader. You tried to run from the very alliance you brought to war to escape it... You left hundreds of your supposed friends high and dry. You are still an enemy of the UFP for what you did. In fact you have many Touch Alliance members gunning for you as well. Do you remember what the games intro said about the reputation you make? You have made yourself a very bad one. It will be hard to outrun.

19. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    So this is why I was never "accepted" by TA? That's a bit silly don't you think? I still have not found an alliance.

20. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    The TA accepted everyone, which became a problem. No communication was secure as you never knew whether spies or second accounts were listening. I can understand menels desire to run a tighter ship