Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. I'm early into the game right now. Does anyone have tips on earning/saving/spending money?

2. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    It's in nevilion space, on a planet called duhnun or something like that.

3. zI Veo Iz

zI Veo Iz Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    Thank you sooo much finally got it, I've spent forever to find this.

4. zI Veo Iz

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    Just got the VoidX ship, and it is amazing. Looks cool when you cloak too.

5. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    I like the part where it has 15 slots for items :).

6. Surr3ality

Surr3ality Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Just make an enemy with one the races, get a tractor beam, and then raid their cargo ships. Early on in the game I raided a ship and got 15 repair bots and another and got 15 organs--about 225k and 100k right off the bat. :D

7. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    I only suggest this on easy. If you are playing medium or hard, prepare to die within a few seconds after pissing them off. The poor ole girl (Betty) can't take the pounding.

8. ZeroAT

ZeroAT Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    #948 ZeroAT, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    Agreed.

If you ever want to raid one of those big ships I suggest you have a better ship, better equips, or just put it on easy setting.

Does anyone know a system other than the Pan System that sells organs at a cheap price?

9. zI Veo Iz

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    What guns do you guys use? I tried about every gun and I really like the Max Drivers. The wolverine is ok but didn't do enough damage for me to like it, plus it's really hard to aim far away with a ship that has high handling with plasma thruster. Thermos are ok but their only really good when you lock on and that is really a pain when your close.

10. ZeroAT

ZeroAT Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I have 3 of the Thermic 020.

I am really not sure what is the best wep atm.

11. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    The tyrfing blaster is good for most ranges and it is very powerful, dealing the highest damage per a second.

12. Hai5

Hai5 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    #952 Hai5, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    Best End Game Weapons:

Note:

DPS = Damage Per Second = The higher the more damage
    Loading Speed = Fire Rate = The lower the faster fire rate
    Range = The higher the farther bullets travel

Tyrfing Blaster(Blaster) - DPS: 59.90 | Loading Speed: 220ms | Range: 1.3 km | Highest damage, shorest range. Effective in close combat. Shorest range not efficient against long range enemy | Obtainable in the shop

Blueprint Only - Mass Driver MD 10(Auto-cannon) - DPS: 44.44 | Loading Speed: 90ms | Range: 2.9 km | Fastest fire rate. 2nd highest damage after tyrfing blaster. Very good ranage. Consider the best overall weapon in the game

Blueprint Only - M6 A3 "Wolverine"(Laser) - DPS: 34.00 | Loading Speed: 1500ms | Range: 3.6 km | Longest ranage. Best for long range battle and sniping enemy ship before it reaches it's weapon range. When getting a lock on, laser(s) have limit tracking ability on enemy ship even if the cursor isn't directly pointing at them. Damage is 2nd lowest of the four and fire rate is the slowest

Maxheat 020(Thermo) - DPS: 33.33 | Loading Speed: 150ms | Range: 2.2 km | Lowest damage out of four. Range is rather short but loading speed is 2nd fastest. This weapon has terrible aiming and might get you in trouble when the bullets often accidently hit an ally ship. However, the beauty of this weapon lies on it's tracking ability. Once achieving a lock on, the bullets will have a wide range to track the enemy even if your cursor isn't directly pointing at them | Obtainable in shop

13. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    #953 Tower Defender, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
    You forgot about the Berger Convergence IV. That's a top contender as well. It ain't cheap either, since it is around 80,000. It is the best non-blueprint laser and it is a good contender against the Wolverine, since it basically deals half the damage of a wolverine, while having twice its fire rate.

14. zI Veo Iz

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    I've never touched a Berger. Just didn't appeal to me.

15. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    I prefer hot dogs :).

16. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    #956 Teknikal, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
    I've a full load-out of Berger IVs I'd say their probably the hardest guns in the game to track down I like them but I then again I haven't got round to building the others yet.

I think when I get the chance I'll try out the mass drivers and wolverines probably the reason I haven't yet is even the Bergers seem a little overpowered to me against the enemy ships.

Probably the same reason I picked the veteran although maybe I just like the design.

17. tonyatf

tonyatf Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Cambridge
    finally finished the game and even bought the mantis.:D

18. zI Veo Iz

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG]
    Sychronized explosions!

19. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    I've found that turrets can get ridiculous range (up to 6-7 km), so you can't control your ship while you fire, but you get a rapid fire sniper rifle to pick off/weaken enemies.

20. qilto

qilto Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Does anyone know where to find the blueprint for the Fluxed Matter Shield? That's the last one I need.