Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I found it yesterday in kyuul I think the systems name is it's one of the ones you need the drive to get to I can't remember what planet exactly though.

2. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Washington
    When will the universal upgrade be hitting the store?

3. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Thanks I found it on (highlight) close but it was K'mirrk. Telling me it was on one of the drive systems narrowed it down a lot lol.

4. ablar2

ablar2 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    wormhole
    #824 ablar2, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
    this is for you guys that want to know the coordinates of the 4 hidden systems , and how much do they cost.

I will begin by saying that if by any means somebody else submmited this information earlier, it was not my intention to repeat it;).

My only intention is to help you guys
    So , it may be different for you but these are the locations and costs of the coordinates and in the way i found them;

1-suteo system coordinates - p'errka station -v'ikka system - 25 thousand credits

2-n'imrrod system coordinates -don't remember station - eanya system -45 thousand credits

3-y'mirr system coordinates - lopat station - vulpes system - half a million credits

4-pan system coordinates - f'err station - skolptorr system - 10 thousand credits

-Remenber , these coordinates are found on the lounges

Thank you TOWER DEFENDER for giving me the idea of search each lounge lolz

5. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    Hey no problem. I made it a habit, since before I did the trading thing, I made money by buying stuff from the lounge for cheap and then selling it in the station for big.

6. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    They said in a week or something. I'm waiting for this too, since I'm playing it on my ipad.

7. meatz666

meatz666 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Software Developer
    Aberdeen/Scotland/UK
    #827 meatz666, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
    Right... And what is easier? A ship with large cargo and 1/2 Black holes, or build 5?

Thank you, TD

I don't want to need 5 blackholes, since you have to know where you draw the line that you really beat the game...lol... But I have to agree with the other guy, if you have the space...

8. ge0c31t

ge0c31t Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    You need about 5 of these if your gonna use the last ship that gets unlocked
    as its cargo is only 30 tons
    Forward planning :p

9. ZeroAT

ZeroAT Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Whats the "universal upgrade?"

10. meatz666

meatz666 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Software Developer
    Aberdeen/Scotland/UK
    Wow, that's a small cargo... I was going to get all medals, but then I decided to start a Hard game...

I'm almost with the amount of money that I want, my next step will be blueprints, then medals...

11. synagence

synagence Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Adding iPad support to the same 'universal' program ... meaning you don't have to pay again to get iPad functionality

12. callandor

callandor Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Note that if your ipad is jailbroken, and you have fullforce activator, the game plays fine in HD. I'm guessing everything's already included for HD, but they aren't turning it on until Gamecenter for iPad is ready.

13. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    serious?? WTH Fishlabs??? why hold out on the eye candy for stupid gamecenter?

you lost valuable brownie points with me if this is true :)

14. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    They still have brownie points with me, since they are releasing a ipad patch, instead of releasing an ipad version that costs 2 to 4 bucks more lol.

15. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Can anyone tell me where to find the blueprints for the shield or at least the general area? I've been looking for ages and it's one of the only blueprints left I need. Help would be greatly appreciated.

16. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    yeah, but it sounds like they're not really 'releasing' the ipad version, just 'enabling' it. i.e. you already have it, maybe.

17. Morenar

Morenar Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Weird issues: not sure if anyone else has seen this. I got alien hunter silver and alien hunter gold, but I never got alien hunter bronze...not a big deal, but missing the spot on GC makes me a sad panda. Any ideas?

18. And_75

And_75 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    L.A.
    This game is a Blast!
    I am honored to have it on my iphone.
    Congratulations to Fishlab and and a big "thank you" for making this so good!

19. Morenar

Morenar Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Thanks. Couldn't for the life of me find the coordinates to y'mirr, and looking through every system again lounge by lounge...

20. synagence

synagence Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Not quite... Don't forget memory on iPad is less so there is optimization required and full force isn't without issues...
    Game crashes quite a bit and controls are twitchier so it does need a true iPad version but it's pretty close out of the box so full credit to fishlabs for making a solid and optimised engine