Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Wolf-reiser is story, so it doesen't count?

2. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I found some more organs at last, and some vossk organs, implants, rare plants etc. It takes a while for the more expensive items to regenerate, but I found that they all came at once and within half an hour I made 3 million.
    Now I have to decide between the Aegis and the Veteran...... hard decision.

3. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

The Aegis is beautiful! (I have upgraded to the Mantis or whatever the ship for ~3.x million is called because it's abit better in most things)

4. Shadewalkerz

Shadewalkerz Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Ok so i have 7 million $. I dont have every medal. I want to buy a great ship to get them, doesnt matter how much it costs. But it should have 4 primary weapons and at least 10 equipment slots. And i dont want the Veteran, i dont like it.

Any suggestions and please the place where to buy it? THX!

5. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    #765 LBG, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    Yeah, but it lacks a turret. I think I'll probably get the Veteran because it has a turret and 12 equipment slots.

The turret is actually quite useful.

- When you need to get somewhere and enemies are following you can just shoot them as you go rather than turn around.

- When you want to destroy one of those large cargo ships, you can fly alongside them and shoot the turret as you pass (space drive -by :p)

- If you destroy a ship and you fly past the loot, you can pull in the loot without turnig around.

6. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    The Aegir (Nivelian) and the Mantis (Pirate) both have 4 primary weapons and over 10 equipment slots.

7. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    I've tried veteran... I prefer aegis.

Turrets not so useful cause too use them u should always switch between weapons. And not powerful enough for killing carriers fast. And again if enemy behind u, it is more useful to make a manevour to avoid damage.

8. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I've often been in a position where there are enemies behind me and I need to get to the safety of a space station/ jump gate. A lot of the time, turning back and trying to fight them off results in me dying. I find it easier to keep on autopilot and shoot them down with a powerful turret as I escape (also using the boost).

9. DarthSlim

DarthSlim Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Wow, I've been playing this game too much. I walked outside a while ago and the weather was nice and the sky was beautiful. My first thought: I should hit the action-freeze button. :)

10. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    #770 Tower Defender, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    Yes Black holes. I have 3 black holes on mine :). I think I'm gonna go for 4, since I don't need 2 large cabins.

Extra space means more energy I can carry ;).

11. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    Sometimes the space station changes up what they have once you leave the star system. I usually check around the planets in the Pan system for organs. 2 or 3 out of the 5 (I think) planets have organs and usually around 100 to 340 of them.

If you still can't find any, do a mission from the lounge and check again. That usually resets items as well.

12. synagence

synagence Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Anyone know where I can pick up a better shield system than beamshield2?

13. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    This game is really annoying the crap out of me. Trying to save a station being attacked by pirates, but I end up being the bad guy cause I accidently shoot the good guys twice. I'm done with this game >.>

14. JJdaboss

JJdaboss Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    4/4 from STP!

15. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    More energy is always good:)

But what are you doing in game after voidX purchase? I can't find any interesting time spending besides putting atomic bombs into crowd of ships)

16. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    It'd be nice to see some DLC for this game. Maybe you could pay to unlock more solar systems with some new missions, or you could pay for some new ships.

17. cherdman

cherdman Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Should I bother with the first game in the series, or jump straight into this?

18. DarthSlim

DarthSlim Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Well the first game is free right now so you have nothing to lose by getting it. You might want to play through the story in the first one, but you won't miss much if you skip right to the second one.

19. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    I never finished my "easy" profile, since I stopped and went towards hard mode.

I'm getting the medals in easy mode with the Furious, a emp gun, and a turret lol. Gonna challenge myself with this hahaha.

20. Reemas

Reemas Member

Oct 28, 2010
    what does the station's level mean?

what does my level mean and how does it affect things?