Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Think I've almost explored and made everything now which is a shame I decided to go with the Veteran over the other higher class ships even though it has only three primary weapons I think this is now the ship I'll keep with for the rest of this game it's a good ship and I just love how it looks in general.

Guess the only real thing for me to do now is finish of the storyline then go for the achievements then I'll probably play the whole thing again using different ships.

I'd also love to see addon packs or a sequel I could play these type of games forever it's great to have such a good pocket version of one.

2. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    #722 Khavatari, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    couple more hours and Void X is mine =) Can't wait anymore =)

I'm on hard too =) Do not see any point in playing easy.. waste of money and time =)

Are u using wolverine for screenshots? %)

3. gus1

gus1 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Hi, could anyone please help me find the way to unlock the pan system? Which system/base do I need to travel to to unlock pan? I'm getting a bit tired mining for money:) Thanks very much in advance.

4. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    In the screenshot I'm using all 4 wolverines.

I believe there is a laser stronger, but I've only seen it once. It's called the Berger retribution IV or something along those lines. It was like 90,000 bucks which is 22,000 more than the wolverine. I'm still hunting for it.

I also have a profile on easy mode. The one I started with.

I decided to make it difficult for myself by going with a furious ship and equipped myself with the emp gun (the ship only has 1 slot) and a turret for dealing damage. Gonna do me some pirating :).

5. Teknikal

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I've managed to collect 2 so far I'm looking for a third at the minute to complete my set, it's a nice gun I actually managed to buy one of them in the spaceport I think I got the other in Vossk space somewhere. That's if this is the same gun it's the strongest I've seen though.

[​IMG]

6. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    Wow thanks for the heads up. Apparently price ain't everything. Its stats pale against the Wolverine.

7. Teknikal

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    #727 Teknikal, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    I've yet to build a wolverine but I can see from the blueprint the Berger fires roughly twice as fast so it is actually about the same or slightly more damage. Wolverine does have the edge with range though.

8. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    It's about twice as fast since the wolverine is at 1500 while the berger is at 850. All I was looking at was damage per a second and the wolverine beats out the berger.

The wolverine is the ultimate snipers weapon :).

9. Teknikal

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I'll have to build a few to try out , it does seem to be the better gun although I still like the Berger and want a third. I was lucky enough to find the IV pretty close to the start of the game at the time it was more expensive than my ship, truthfully I've been carrying them about unequipped though as I like to have all weapons the of the same type.

I've a full loadout of 128mj railguns at the minute which I quite like as well but their not quite in the same league as the other two in pure damage.

Love the variety between the different types.

10. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Vossk stations are the best, they sell some of the best equipment and usually have lots of titanium to mine.

I'm looking for some good shields, my Beamshield II doesn't cut it anymore, anywhere I can go to get good ones?

11. Deathsting

Deathsting Active Member

Nov 7, 2009
    hey all
    has anyone had the game crash when loading a new area or sometimes in the middle of missions. Im running it on an iphone 4 and i make sure no apps are running in the background, but it still occurs.

12. madrigal77

madrigal77 Member

Dec 31, 2009
    I'm having major problems with this on my 3G. Whenever there is a menu selection, it takes minutes to register my button presses. Once I'm in the actual game, everything runs fine, but the menu lag makes it unplayable. Anyone else having this problem?

13. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    I do have some problem with button presses but no that severe, mine takes only a few seconds of repeated tapping then it's fine.

Oh and I just found the Pan system coordinates in the F'err station in S'kolptorr in Vossk space.

14. chrisjamess

chrisjamess Active Member

Apr 14, 2010

If you've done some reading here and previewed any video you should get a good feeling if you'd enjoy it. Personally, I put 5 hours in to it today and I was on the fence about buying it. There is seriously just so much to do if you just stick with it. The missions don't get repetitive and there's something relaxing about the slow paced elements of finding resources and buying/selling/crafting.

15. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    [​IMG]
    At last =)

GAME OVER

16. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    If you like auto cannons, you must get the Maxdriver. I have 4 of them. The maxdriver deals 4 damage per a bullet instead of 3 like the 128mj and it fires like 25% faster too with far more range. Best autocannon in the game.

17. EpicAtheist

EpicAtheist Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Where exactly is Wolf-Reiser?

18. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    Wolf Reiser is the farthest northeast system. It is the system with only 1 station and that's the research station that you run into during story mode.

19. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    It's at the top right of the map where you meet Carla and the only station there is Thynome.

Oh and for the route to be even more profitable, if you happen to see implants for about 5k in Thynome, get all of them so when you had back to Pan you can sell them for about 9k which makes it much more lucrative.

20. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    Lol congrats! Same here man. I'm planning for a third playthrough, since it is so fun, but I won't start it until the ipad update comes out and I'm gonna try to go Betty only or at least see how far it can take me lol.