Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    #701 Tower Defender, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    That's great and all Michael, but are you happy for me and my 16 million :)? DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME :(...

*Must buy void ship before response*

2. tonyatf

tonyatf Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Cambridge
    do you remember which courier mission?

3. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    Lol nope. You should have asked me back when I posted my message hahaha.

4. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    Here's a free tip for everyone.

If you need to get to a different planet in the same system you don't have to go back to the space station to click on the map, nor do you have to go find the planet to lock on to.

Bring out the Khodar drive, select the planet in the same system and your ship will turn towards it and lock on. No energy needed.

5. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    I FINALLY GOT IT!! (In hard mode)

[​IMG]

Check out the beauty :D

[​IMG]

Yes 4 Wolverines :cool:

[​IMG]

Zoom zoom zoom!! ;)

6. GeeZa

GeeZa Member

May 31, 2010
    Absolutely love this game. I certainly understand the screenshot taking ability, truly at times this game visually blows away anything else on the AppStore. For any fans of Elite or similar games out there, do yourself a favour and get this. It's a premium title that more than justifies the price. Fantastic title and the type of game I hope we see more of.

7. tonyatf

tonyatf Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Cambridge
    so jealous, how do i get the khandor drive?

8. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008

Does that one shot the enemy? I only have the cougar version which is awesome btw if you're accurate. But Where can I find the wolverine? Or is that a blueprint I need to find?

9. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    The wolverine is a blueprint and sadly it doesn't 1 hit ko. Maybe it does on easy mode though. I'm playing on hard, so enemy stats are higher I believe.

10. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    You get the blueprints for the Khandor drive through a story mode mission. It is after you collect 50 void crystals.

11. Nekcik

Nekcik Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Aiken, South Carolina
    It would be cool that if you owned the VoidX Ship , when you use the khandor drive a worm hole would open.
    Also I do hope a future update would add more different looking ships.

And Thanks for that tip on making money fast with buying organs and selling them at that far away place. when I got to the other place they were selling implants or whatever they are called for $5,000.00ish and sold back where I buy the organs for $9,000.00ish I was able to make roughly 7mill in about 15 minutes!

12. Watabou

Watabou Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2008
    Ah well it would been too cheap. I thought maybe using 4 of then would do the trick.

Just follow the story mode and you'll get a blueprint for it. ;)

13. josephdk

josephdk Member

Sep 25, 2009
    Does anyone have a list of all the medals?

14. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    The medal list is posted somewhere in this topic lol. It's not too far back, since it was posted today.

15. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    #715 Tower Defender, Nov 2, 2010
    I do too. The Vossk only has one ship! What I want is a super heavy armored Vossk ship that moves very slow that has a turret and 4 weapons and 4 missile slots. That would fill my hunger :). Oh and got to be huge!! Bigger than that Terran transport ship with 350 cargo space :).

Maybe we should ask fishlab now.

Are you guys going to have future updates for this game that'd include new features? or are you sticking true to your mobile release, by not adding any more? (Which would make me a sad panda.)

16. DarthSlim

DarthSlim Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2010
    I hope they eventually release some more ships and equipment. They were supposed to release DLC for the first game but I guess they canned it to focus on #2 (no complaint from me :)).

17. hellboy8x

hellboy8x Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2010
    It's an addict game!

18. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Didn't this game take over a year to make? And you guys slam through it in a couple of days, and already want new features. Lol. :D

I've been taking my sweet time with this one. My only complaint so far are the menu buttons. I have to press them about about 3 or 4 times just to get them to respond sometimes.

I'm using a 4th generation iPod touch.

19. epiclover1

epiclover1 Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Worth it?

Is this game really worth seven bucks? I could buy 3 or 4 other games I've been eyeing, but this one really caught my attention. I know this is gonna sound really immature, but the game play video with the epic dog fighting sequences really caught my eye.

Basically what I want to ask is are there awe-inspiring dog fights, kind of like Star Wars, Rouge Leader (if you've played it)? I think I might just get for that. :p Also, can you just go out into space and find fights after you're done with missions? Those trading missions and stuff never quite caught my attention in the first one...

20. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    #720 Tower Defender, Nov 2, 2010
    The fights are pretty epic. This game is definitely worth it if you are even considering.

Also Fishlab, was the Nevilion Night Owl suppose to only have "2" secondary weapon slots although the Night Owl's listed as a small "missile" ship. Of course that wouldn't bother me, but the ship has "3" missile pods on its design. Other ships have stayed consistent with this by having 2 missile pods when 2 secondary slots are available and so on. Any comment on this fishlab?