Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Thinking about getting the Aegir...

2. Der-Kleine

3. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
  4. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

you use wingmen? i did once, but then killed him for his cargo :p
    made a hefty profit too! :D

5. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

no sire. du muss das Mantis kaufen! kay?

6. Der-Kleine

Also, I bought the Aegir.

The ship is a beauty!

[​IMG]

7. Der-Kleine

#527 Der-Kleine, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
    No, the Mantis is UGLY!

And more expensive.

8. Der-Kleine

One CAN'T say exactly on wich planet it is. It's random. It's those where you can't get into the Stations because there were too many Pirate attacks.

9. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    One way i made a lot of money (after getting the khador drive), is trading. I bought a lot of organs from Sobotnik (inPescal Inartu), and went to Wolf-Reiser and sold them. After you get a decent amount of money from that (500,000+), i would move up to Implants, and trade them around (forgot where to where, and i dont have my ipod cuz my dad took it). After getting 1,500,000, i went to Festus (in Behen system i think), and bought Vossk hearts, and traded them to Aquila ( i think). I made a lot of money like that, reached 4 million and bought the Mantis. Now, when i get my iPod back im going to look for the special items that need a blueprint, and i need to find the station with the guy who wants to sell Pan's coordinates.

Also, because the stations run out of goods, you might need to look around in other stations and maybe a cheaper type of material.

10. eloquent

eloquent Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    ähm the story is over after i destroyed the Voids Mothership ? Kidding?
    gone through it in 4h Oo

no im looking for the best ship... any ideas?

11. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Oh, okay then. Found one earlier and killed the pirates. Like 200k or 300k profit from that. : D

12. Der-Kleine

13. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Apparently all the Pirate space stations I've run into 3 or 4 so far were in Nevillion space.

I already started a new profile on "hard" mode, because easy and normal wasn't doing it for me for intensity.

Hard mode however... those Pirate fights are definitely... a FIGHT. And the cargo defense missions are actually difficult.

I didn't want to get the Mantis this time around, so I went with the Mido's best ship, the Nuayang II or something along those lines... and sticking in line with Mido's rugged looks and low tech, I stuck 4 auto-cannons on this beast. (The most expensive auto-cannon which you have to build from a blueprint. It's worth 100,000 each)

14. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i'll admit the aegir is way sexier.

15. eloquent

eloquent Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    how do i get a wingmen? Oo

16. Der-Kleine

You'll find them in some space lounges.

One thing that is totally awesome:
    Going to an enemy race spacestation and shooting the heck out of the people there. I got about 200.000 just from that! :eek:

17. ZeroAT

ZeroAT Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    dam!

I finally almost got the void mothership and i used the drive to get out but there is apparently a bug there :(

It took forever to do :(

18. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    Lol getting out wasn't a problem for me. The problem was the first time I played it I kept getting game overs when I entered the vortex before the Vossk cargo ship would. ... which would initiate a game over. I didn't realize until later you would have to wait for the dialogue scene to pop up first, before you entering.

19. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    How do you get the gold wingman medal? Are you suppose to hire more than 3 wingman at a time?

20. Tower Defender

Apr 2, 2009
    #540 Tower Defender, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
    It's sexier, but in stats comparison it is outclassed by the Mantis in "EVERY" way. Even speed and cargo space.

IMO they should make a new ship and make it VOSSK, costing 5 million.

It should have 4 weapon slots, 4 missile slots, a turret slot, reasonable cargo, very low handling, 12 item slots, and extreme armor, like 400.