Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 (FISHLABS)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 26, 2010.

1. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

so here's the joke:

"A Nivelian wants to marry a Vossk, but to be the perfect match for his spouse he needs half of his brain surgically removed.
    During the operation, they accidentally remove all of his brain. When he wakes up, the Nivelian says, "Damn, I guess i'll have to look for a Terran wife now!"

LOL. THAT'S HILARIOUS!

2. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

You're not the first to have found that one.

lol, in any spacestation you know how there is always this news text at the bottom of the screen, under the ship? It just said "Hier könnte ihre Werbung stehen" (Your advertistments could stand here).

3. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

way to ruin my ecstatic state. now i have to go and restore it by blasting some sh*t with my 4 MaXheat o20s in my super new mantis...

4. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Where/what price can I buy Collectible Figures? Someone in the lounge offered 306k for 18 of them.

5. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

oh, uhm you can buy them in space lounges. i was offered some, but never bought em.

6. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

@fishlabs
    why does my mantis shake so much? it's pretty much making it impossible to lock on to ANYTHING.

7. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

du bist late.

8. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Too bad, thanks.

I'm thinking of getting a new ship for myself, that Azov one is what I can see and afford. Worth it?

9. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

well, sure. the avoz is fine. make sure that your next ship is the anaan though! that what i made five million with. (oh, and i also finished the game with it)

10. ZeroAT

ZeroAT Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I love this game sooo much :p

11. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

tell me about it! so did you manage to finish that mission?

12. ZeroAT

ZeroAT Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Yep :D

Right now I am on the mission that requires me to get 50 of those crystals from the the void.

I need to buy a new ship :)

13. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    I'm there too. : D

14. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    probably not the first to run into this bug, but just in case.... i managed to get the 'cargo hold is full' popup stuck on the screen, couldn't get rid of it no matter what menus/buttons i pressed. seems something got confused when i think i had a different menu up and that one showed up, or one was getting closed when this one appeared.

gives me a good excuse to stop playing until a patch and go back to the first one to finish it up :)

15. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

You haven't finished the first? The storyline didn't take that long at all... In fact it felt so short I thought it was just an intro and that the game was essentially just the randomly generated freelance missions!

16. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Got the Mantis finally! :)
    But now, the game feels.. empty
    All thats left is going around killing things or accepting missions.
    One thing though, i remember there were the coordinates to a hidden system for $500,000 in one of the space lounges. I want to find that, and maybe some other hidden things, like destroying the pirate bases, but i dont know where i can find them again! :(
    Anyone want to tell me?

17. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    Does anyone find turrets useful? I kind of dont see the point in having them.

18. lostlogik

lostlogik Well-Known Member

May 19, 2009
    They're useful if you're trying to make a dash for a stargate while being persued by an angry mob of gun wielding aliens. Just stick your ship in auto pilot and switch to the turret. Then you can keep them off you for long enough to make the 'gate and escape.

19. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    the intro story i finished, yes, but the random missions i've just begun, i like random missions :) if only to get the best ship/loot :) and/or clear out every system in every quadrant :)

20. tonyatf

tonyatf Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Cambridge

Bow. i need to get this far in the game