Universal Galaxy of Pen & Paper (by Behold Studios Jogos Eletronicos LTDA ME)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Jul 27, 2017.

1. lewis33

lewis33 Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Hello fellow players.
    I've read the thread so far.
    I have 2 characters, the starter ones. They are level 8. What do I 'have' to do? I created a mission that's hard to do, I find myself grinding 2 levels just to do it... Boring. Am I missing something?

And experienced players, please give some starter tips.

Thank you.

2. gty

gty Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Brazil
    Threat is the % of a character being hit. So, basically, the more threat you have, the more likely the minions may target you with attacks or skills.

Can you tell me why is the mission so hard? Have you equipped your characters? Chosen a few skills? Bought some consumables (they do not lose your turn, so you may use 1 per turn + attack/skill).

3. merrickal

merrickal Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    Just started playing this and one thing puzzles me, how do I rest my characters?
    Because I've yet to see an inn or healing center that patches up my always dying trooper..

4. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015

5. Laenor

Laenor Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Paris, France
    #125 Laenor, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    I have a strange bug since last update - shields are almost always ignored for both me and my ennemies making for some complicated battles sometimes

6. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Medbay on your ship

7. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England

8. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015

9. Sleev

Sleev New Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Slightly related to the game - what is Beholds relation to Paradox Interactive? I noticed this game was published by you guys directly on the Play Store but it's still copywrited to Paradox? Are you guys just partners?

10. ioso

ioso Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    New update with many fixes is available for me

11. johnofsuburbia

Patreon Bronze

May 8, 2012
    Reviews for this game mention several bugs. Since there have been a few updates, have most of those issues been fixed. I have been interested for a while, but hesitant because of the initial reviews.

12. ioso

ioso Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    What about iCloud?

13. guywhoisweird

guywhoisweird New Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Is there any way to upgrade the ship? My characters can become stronger (though strangely some fights only give coins, not EXP) but I can’t figure out any way to upgrade the ship aside from temporarily using the consumables in each battle

14. hedgey

hedgey Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    I saw that this is on sale for $2.99.
    After some time to iron out the bugs, how's the game now? Hate asking if it's "worth $2.99", because that's subjective. Is the game worth owning or not?

15. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Yes as above I really wanna know if this game is worth buying? Can someone honestly reply? Or should I use the money to buy another game

I just bought demon's rise 2 for 99 honestly speaking it was 99 down the drain stupid game... Too crowded and small for iPhone and horrible mechanics so now I am very careful what I should buy.

16. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Does anyone know what happen to this game? The dev took my money and ran away? No updates no whatsoever? Seriously....

17. captshcanny

captshcanny Member

Apr 29, 2018
    #137 captshcanny, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    why would it need an update?

i'm still playing it since day one and works perfectly, no bugs & no crashes in almost a year.
    this game is a gem!

anyway, on Discord devs told me that GOPP will have soon an update with a free DLC for all platforms, included iOS.

18. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Big new update, thanks to TA for bringing it to our attention.
    Completely forgot about this game, now I want to get into it again.

– 6 new playable classes: Sniper, Cyborg, Smuggler, Scientist, and two secrets.
    – New planets and biomes to explore: Laboratory, Old Tokeeo, Snow, Surreal, and many more!
    – 2 new player Races that could change your entire party: Reptoid and Mechan!
    – 5 new roleplayers that you can invite to play the game with you: Munchkin, Tragedian, Provider, Explorer and Anarchist.
    – Tons of new quests, new NPCs, new bosses, new skills, new legendary items and artifacts!
    – Improved balancing and unlocking experience with character Skills.
    – Improved event system: now it considers your current quest and the place where you’re travelling to.
    – A new Achievement, performance improvement and… a lot of bug fixes!
    – Many and many hours of gameplay!

19. Abbade

Abbade New Member

Feb 28, 2019
    Male
    #139 Abbade, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Hey i was wondering: what the coffee on the meta shop do exactly? I still haven't figure out. Also the chocolate is not working propely. It dont give the one guaranteed ore.