Universal Galactic Nemesis (by CS54)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 21, 2015.

1. wovencharlie

wovencharlie Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Software Engineer
    Brooklyn, NY
    You're too kind Billy. Definitely more games on the way, and of course a potential for further updates via level packs. :)

One thing I'm struggling with is this:
    If the Android game is "FREE" and I give away 1-4 of "Transmission Lost", once someone goes and pays $$ via an IAP to unlock the rest of the game, nothing really unlocks until you actually beat section 1-4 / 5-8 etc. Would this be confusing? It's like, "Hey pay me now, but everything will REALLY unlock later. That could potentially make people angry.

Thoughts?

2. wovencharlie

Apr 27, 2015
    Software Engineer
    Brooklyn, NY

Another option is still a "FREE" version with ads, and you pay to remove ads.

3. wovencharlie

Apr 27, 2015
    Software Engineer
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hey everyone, just letting you all know that Galactic Nemesis for Android is available now. Due to android piracy, I had to make the Android version Free with ads and with an in-app purchase. I hate both of those things (ads / IAP), but it is what it is.

Download Galactic Nemesis Android : FREE

Please tell all your friends with Androids it's available now! :-D

Thanks,
    Charlie

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    It's not an unfair monetization model. Basically disabling the ads with one purchase is buying the game.

How are things going?

I upgraded to the iPhone 6 a few days ago. galactic Nemesis works beautifully on it. The larger screen kicks ass!

Billy

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    When are we getting Galactic Nemesis 2???

Billy