Universal Galactic Keep (by Gilded Skull Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 19, 2015.

1. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Hehe, one of my favorites!

Maybe I should play through the game again tonight... ;)

Will my chances of finding this button increase if I play while listening to Don Ho?

2. gildedskull

gildedskull Well-Known Member

GALACTIC KEEP PIN HUNT pt. 2!

The Second Leg of the GREAT GALACTIC KEEP PIN HUNT has begun!

There are currently over 30 pin items in Galactic Keep that can be found in chests, randomized into the loot. Over the next few weeks, we will be calling out particular pins on Twitter and here in the Touch Arcade forums and if you are one of the first to post your own in-game screenshot of the pin, we'll send it to you along with some other loot!

[​IMG]

Here on Touch Arcade we're requesting THREE new pins plus the BUBBLES PIN from the last set! If you are the first to post your own in-game screenshot of any one of them here, in this thread, we'll send it to you (with some other loot)! Here are the pins we are looking for:

Brigand Castle Pin, Dirty Bozard Pin, Wizard Pin and the elusive Bubbles Pin

FULL RULES

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Heads up!

Found two pins last night, but not the Bubbles pin or any of the other three - I'm sure someone can find them before I do! ;)

4. Ayoon

Ayoon Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Found the brigand castle pin!!! On the look for the rest!

Attached Files:

5. vogelmann

vogelmann Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Cologne, Germany
    Quick question: how many playable characters are in the game. I think, there a seven characters at the beginning. I managed to find three new ones. Are there more?

6. aldeth84

aldeth84 Member

Sep 11, 2015
  7. Other

Other Member

Sep 27, 2015
    I'm in the same boat...

Any hope?

8. gildedskull

#488 gildedskull, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Howdy, Other. This should have been fixed in the latest update.

The problem was that the objective target that would have granted the necessary key (the one that opens the door is called the 'Green Keycard') was disappearing after saving and reloading the game sometimes. If you update the game, the objective targets on the computers should re-appear, find them all (you will have to go back into the 'office' space, north of where your ship has moved to) and you'll be able to progress. The key used to unlock the chest was called the 'Green Microcard' and it's only use is to open that chest.

Please let us know if the targets re-appear in your game after the latest update and you're able to travel to the next area.

9. Other

Other Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Alas and alack, no success. The targets did not re-appear. I am running the 1.05 update. I downloaded launch day, but didn't start playing (with updated version) until October 2nd. On an iPad Air. That's about as technical as I can get.

At the end of the day, either way, I'm certainly not adverse to re-starting such a great effort. Thanks for replying.

10. Other

Other Member

Sep 27, 2015
    ...or maybe I'm not stuck, and am just not figuring out some gameplay element. Oy. Okay, I have the "green key card" with no lock I can discern to use it on, but the door I can't open (in the sewers) requires a "green machine key."

11. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Have you guys sent out the first batch of pins yet? Hoping mine didn't get lost somewhere :)

12. gildedskull

Nope, pins have not been sent out yet. Most who have won are waiting to see if they can find others. PM me if you'd like yours sent.

13. gildedskull

Ah, you're further on, past the computers etc. !

Here's a spoiler about where that key is:
    There's a robot named Theo Calbraith holding it who can be found in the sewers. To get to him, you'll need to engage the robot who's controlling a machine with a restrained human attached to it. If you defeat that robot, he'll have the red microcard needed to get to the area with Theo.

Have you done all of that yet?

14. Other

Other Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Argh. Man, I swear those red doors in the sewers didn't prompt me before to use a key.

...but they most certainly did this time.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

15. gildedskull

Good to hear you're on your way again :)

16. vogelmann

Aug 17, 2012
    Cologne, Germany
    I would like to repeat my question: how many playable characters are in the game. I think, there a seven characters at the beginning. I managed to find three new ones. Are there more?

17. gildedskull

Yes, currently there are seven characters that are available at the beginning of the game and three unlockable characters to find.

18. vogelmann

Aug 17, 2012
    Cologne, Germany
    Ah, okay, thank you for the reply. Then I found all. Cool!

19. Ayoon

Ayoon Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Found me a dirty bozard.

Attached Files:

20. gildedskull

Typos

We have a request for anyone currently playing the game.

We noticed that there's a review on the App Store that mentions typos in the game. In an effort to clean up any mistakes that may have slipped through our filters, if you could call out any typos that you've seen in the game and either email them to [email protected] or private message me here on TouchArcade with them it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

If the person who wrote the App Store review happens to read this, could you please private message or email me with any details you have on the typos you've noticed? Your input would be helpful and appreciated!