Universal Galactic Keep (by Gilded Skull Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 19, 2015.

1. taig

taig New Member

Sep 22, 2015
    Green Keycard?

I have searched high and low for the green keycard, and I can't find it. Hopefully, it's not stuck in one of the boxes that needs a red key, since I have no more of those. The door requiring the keycard taunts me every time I pass it. Can someone help with its location? I would be grateful.

2. gildedskull

gildedskull Well-Known Member

There's currently an issue with objective targets sometimes not appearing after resuming a game. This is stopping quite a few people from progressing. The green keycard is granted after landing on an objective target...so that's your problem. We are submitting an update either today or tomorrow that will fix the problem and add your targets back. Wish we could get it to everyone more quickly.

3. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    #443 BlueTrin, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    How do you kill the stranger ? I lost half my inventory to him. He keeps healing and running away.

Also my game crashes when I try to equip my special.

4. gildedskull

He's one of the toughest challenges in the game at the moment. There are specific characters that are suited to defeating or at least standing up to him (coupled with the strategy of making sure that you strike first).

We've pinned this down and it will be repaired in the update that we're submitting tonight/tomorrow. It was introduced after we made changes in the previous version.

5. taig

taig New Member

Sep 22, 2015
    I ended up dropping all my healing items so he would stop stealing and using them. I used flash bangs to get away if I got low in health. It was a difficult fight and took me a long time to whittle him down.

6. Old_Leather

Old_Leather New Member

Sep 25, 2015
    Green Key Card

Hi!

I'm loving the game, but I've run into some difficulty. I have killed the stranger, I've been in the tunnels, was zapped by the big robot, found my ship again and recovered the Green Key Card from the ship (on the dash). I got off the ship and used the key card on a Green Crate, the card was destroyed and now I'm completely stuck with nowhere to go.

There is a door that is made that has a green key card lock, but I can't go in because my key card was destroyed opening the crate/chest!

I've killed EVERY SINGLE enemy that is available to me. I've checked / re-checked every single drop/chest I can find, and no key card... i'm stuck and I'm getting a little frustrated. Had I known that the green key card was going to disintegrate when opening the chest, I wouldn't have used it!

Can anyone provide some help? Am I going to need to start over?

Thanks!

7. gildedskull

New update just submitted! It doesn't have the zoom/pinch change but we wanted to get a fix out for some of the critical issues as fast as we could. So, fixes include:

- Objective targets are back! Old targets that should be there will reappear in saved games. If you can't progress, this was likely your problem!

- Special-equipping crash fixed: Sometimes after a special has been disabled or stolen the game can crash after trying to equip it again (or equip a different special).

- Fixed an issue with the 'weird weapon robot' where he runs away from you after resuming a saved game where you quit as soon as he attacked (stopping your progress to another area).

- The game now asks you if you'd like to travel any time you start your turn on a travel/transition spot (elevator, stairway, tunnel etc.) so you can't get trapped on one.

- Fixed several other random issues that we discovered

- Updated for iOS 9

It will be released as soon as it is Apple approved :)

8. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    I think I am stuck on the first map I have explored everything I can and the only enemy I can see it the stranger.

What should I do ?

9. Old_Leather

Old_Leather New Member

Sep 25, 2015
    Nice!

Rock on! Can't wait! :)

10. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    So I'm on my 4th play through...when new modules come, will my characters be able to keep al the XP they have earned and stay at their current level I have them at by playing through four times? If so, then it was worth it to play through that many times.

11. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Any chance of you guys updating Skull Smasher?

12. Exelion

Exelion Member

Sep 27, 2015
    I realy love this game, i have played it 5 hours straight and now i am stuck :-(... I have found the 3 temporal cores quite easily, however Can Anyone tell me where i have to place those 3 cores? I have found a deactivated teleporter in the next room but i can not activate it in any way...

13. Cort169

Cort169 New Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Update needed

I really love this game but can't progress because the patch is needed for the mission points to reappear. Any eta on when the patch will be out would be very helpful

14. gildedskull

We submitted the update at the end of last week. It should be reviewed (and approved) soon.

15. Cort169

Cort169 New Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Awesome thank you for the response. You have made a incredible game thanks for all of your work

16. gildedskull

Working on some new weapons for a content update, here's a sample.

[​IMG]

17. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Excellent...Thanks so much!

Any idea when we can throw more money at you for the next module-Battle for the Green Ring?

18. gildedskull

It's hard to say. We're currently splitting our time between fixing bugs, adding a few new features and working on the new modules. We'll let you know as soon as we're close to setting a date.

19. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Are you going to do some more pin giveaway contest? I have a bunch of screenshots lined up for it if you do.

20. gildedskull

We are for sure! Just waiting for the next update to be approved so that people can continue their search. There are enough people who are currently stuck that we figured it'd only be fair to wait until everyone can continue.