Universal Galactic Attack: Alien (By Isset Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by issetstudio, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Simoqsa

Simoqsa Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    Not bad, but not good either. I don't think it brings additional value to the genre.

2. issetstudio

issetstudio Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Hi, thank you for your feedback!
    This is the first game of the Shmup genre I've created. Could you please give some suggestions to make game better? Your information is very helpful with us.

3. polygonplay

polygonplay Well-Known Member

Nice to see the dev listening! Hope to see MFi support and relative touch soon! Good controls are everything.

4. issetstudio

issetstudio Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Thank you very much for your kind words! The update version is waiting for review. I've just submitted new version today.

5. polygonplay

Awesome! Can't wait! Top scrolling space shooters is definitely one of my favourite video game genres. I'll be sure to give some feedback once I get to play it!

6. issetstudio

issetstudio Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Thank you! The update version now available on store

What's New in Version 1.03:
    - Add new relative control
    Controls can be changed in game [Pause menu] => [Controls]
    - Bugfixes and optimizations.

MFi support is in progress with new level. Please, give me your feedback! Any suggestions are welcome.

7. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Thank you for the update. Unfortunately the relative touch is a bit wonky. It seems to work fine at first but as I repostion my thumb and the action gets frantic, I notice the ship starts to dart forward to the top of the screen and move side to side erratically. As-is, it doesnmt work well. On iPhone 6+ running 10.3.1 if that helps

8. issetstudio

issetstudio Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Thank you for your feedback! I'll check and fix it as soon as possible. If you see other issues, please let me know

9. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

#29 UnhappyUnlucky, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    Not bad for a first game. I think the game is mediocre at best. I didn't feel engage in battle. I don't know what it is but it wasn't very fun. Maybe it was the stages or maybe it was the enemies' battle formation. I think if the stages wasnt dark it would have been better. However, the boss battle was a blast. I felt engage. It was an intense battle. I really enjoyed the boss battle. I wish the rest of the game was as exciting. I like that I'm able to voluntarily watch ads to earn credits. That's a plus. I will continue playing to see if it get better. Could you add a description to the icons in the upgrade screen? I don't know what most of those icons are. I do know that the cross symbol represents health. What are the other for?

10. issetstudio

issetstudio Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! My design level skill maybe not good enough but I think new level in next update will be better. I'll try to improve it. Description for each upgrade item will be add in next update.

11. polygonplay

Waiting for the MFi controller support. Any news on that? I'll start playing once we have that.

12. StrangeCat

StrangeCat Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Good

Just played it, the game is good, it is definitely a Sky Force clone. The game is not as good as Sky Force but it a good effort.

13. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

Are the ships cosmectic only or do they offer different stats?