Gadzookery - Word game on appbackr

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SLIC, Jul 29, 2012.

1. SLIC

SLIC Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Hi,

New member here, and this is my first post. I promise to be more than a post one time and quit member :)

Yesterday I listed my app on appbackr for a last round of funding before we launch in early September. It launches with or without the extra funding. The extra funding will help give us a more polished launch on peripherals to the app. It's an anagram based word game where players create a sentence off of a target word. Players earn points, and can challenge each others sentences.

This is my first app release, I'm just another indie app developer like many of you.

If any of you would like to see what I'm launching, and maybe fancy investing anything from $10 to $17,000 (my max target) the return is 54% payable within 5 days of App Store releasing funds.

Alternatively feel free take a look, and give me some advice. Advice from my peers and colleagues is always welcome.

http://www.appbackr.com/app/Gadzookery

Thanks in advance.

2. SLIC

SLIC Member

Jul 29, 2012
    166 views and no comments. Gawd I hope the app isn't that bad :eek:

But seriously if any of you have any input into the app, positive or negative, I'd really appreciate it.

If you come across it in the app store would you consider downloading it?

Thanks

3. SLIC

SLIC Member

Jul 29, 2012