Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. 6thDay

6thDay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2013
    #101 6thDay, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Voted as well.

This is such great game.

I'm on level 6, 2 more to go...unfortunately :(

I hate to see it end so soon for me. I should probably play slower :)

On a side note:

Brian, this game uses quite a lot of battery power. I noticed this more on this game than my other games. What's your thought?

2. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Hey! level 6 and 2 more to go? You mean 94 to go, right? :)

We really pushed limitations with this game in terms of hardware usage. I'll talk to Austin (other sloth and lead dev) and see what he has to say. I bet we could do some kind of conserve battery setting like Threes did - the trade-off would be a "less pretty" experience. Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,
    Brian

3. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

ColeDaddy, Scorpion008, alduinslayer, and 6th day thank you for your votes! You are all awesome and helped put Furdemption in the lead. Hopefully we can hold onto it :)

4. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Iove this game so much. It's so addicting and I usually hate puzzle games. I'm on level 72 already and I don't want to play anymore because I do t want it to end. Any chance of adding more levels in the future?

5. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

#105 RareSloth, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Yup! We will be adding more levels. There's a page in the level select screen where you can enter your e-mail to get notified when there's been a level update. Remember, it will take a little while since we're just two sloths working on it.

In other news, Furdemption is on Apple's featured list for "best new games"! Thank you to all of our TouchArcade peeps for believing and supporting us. We owe it to you guys. Here's one big slothy hug.

Cheers,
    Brian

6. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Congrats on getting featured! Such great news!

7. Pedroapan

Pedroapan Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Lovely, this game deserves it!

Pedroapan

8. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thank you JCho and Pedroapan! Its an honor. We owe it to you guys!

Cheers,
    Brian

9. 6thDay

6thDay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I love it when the bunny shakes its little bootay!

10. Pedroapan

Pedroapan Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    And a big congrats on the five stars! If there were a level editor this might be one the rare six star games... According to the legend they do exist.

P

11. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thank you! We're ecstatic about the review. We're pumped about the level editor too.. We love using it and we want to share it. We still need to figure out a bunch of stuff though before we can put it in the game... And polish it. :)

Cheers,
    Brian

12. alduinslayer

alduinslayer Active Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I hope this sells well enough that you can make another game.

13. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thank you... We do too!

Although we'd rather be poor than work in the corporate world again so... We might be around for a while haha :)

B

14. alduinslayer

Apr 8, 2015
    #114 alduinslayer, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    Thanks so much. I love you guys so much.
    And also considering you are featured on the AppStore and the five star TA review, this should bring enough profits to
    make another game, and continued support for this (which is my favorite game ever)
    :)
    (Ps, is there any paid expansions coming soon, since I really wish I could pay you some more money :))

15. Bi88les

Bi88les Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Love the game - killing my battery though!

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Getting a 5 star notification for Furdemption from the TouchArcade app completely made my day yesterday. You just know you're playing something special the moment you fire it up for the first time and I'm glad Tasos loved it as much as the rest of us do. I need to contact Carter for his opinion though. :p

Oh, and sorry for not voting for the game on last week's poll. Last week was a HUGE week for iOS gaming and I ultimately chose Her Story over my other choices (DRAGON QUEST VI, Furdemption, Piloteer and Tales From Deep Space) just because there's nothing really like it on the App Store (or anywhere for that matter :p). Nothing more, nothing less. All of the above mentioned games are essential iOS titles. That said, it looks like you don't need my vote and have already won. ;)

17. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

We're going to add a setting that will help with that!

18. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Hey no worries! There were a lot of good choices for sure! :)

Cheers,
    B

19. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Haha, thank you! You're awesome!

We've already promised to release more levels (for free) so we probably wouldn't have a paid expansion anytime soon. We'll probably raise the price with a big update but that won't affect you if you've already bought the game.

Cheers,
    Brian

20. alduinslayer

Apr 8, 2015
    Oh, okay