Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

That makes sense ;)

What could we improve for the next update to improve your rating? Cheers!

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Level 17 was great with the grim reaper, you need to trick him in the right corner, and than push the wooden box in front of him, best level yet.

3. MathFan

MathFan Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2014
    This game is really good! I love the rage mode and the reapers. Best indie game of the week (year?).

4. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Yes please! Thanks for playing :) we are currently at indypopcon if anyone wants to drop by and say hi!

5. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Finished the first 19 levels with all coins. I love this game. It must have taken a lot of brains to design these levels.

6. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Lots of trial and error and of course naps... We are sloths after all! :)

7. Scorpion008

Scorpion008 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Is there an in-game level editor? I saw one in a youtube video you put out.

8. MathFan

Jul 27, 2014
    Level 68

Can anyone offer any hints for level 68? I can get the skull key but cannot get the timing down for moving the bomb past the pendulum saw (of death)... Help!

9. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    #49 Scorpion008, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Slide the righthand chained metal block up one. Hit the button, so it moves the other to the right one space. Move this block up one space as the pendulum is in the small space on the left formed by the rock boundary and the new metal cube. Then finish the level.

10. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    I think theres a bug on Rescue 8. I can't seem to find any more gold but apparently I am missing one?

11. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Yes! We were just about to post about this. This will drive all completionists crazy... We will fix it the next update!

Attached Files:

12. Grail

Grail Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Glad to hear its a bug, was playing with the map trying to find it for ages. Have all the other levels 100%ed now bar that one :p

13. Scorpion008

Jun 18, 2011
    #53 Scorpion008, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Same, 99.9% completion, slightly under 5 hours play time. Whew. Still wondering about that level editor and also you should have easter eggs at 100% completion.

Edit: The video in question:

14. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

We are planning to add secrets... But that's a secret. Shhhh.

The level editor was something we had initially planned to have in the release. However, to release on time we had to cut it out temporarily. We of course want to have enough time to make it perfect for our users, which means adding all of the right features and polishing it up really nice. We'll definitely need suggestions on the direction you think the level editor should take... What should users do with the editor? How should they share what they create? What would be the most fun? Things like that we'd love to hear your suggestions on.

Cheers!
    Brian

P.S. So impressed that the game has already been beaten! Wow!

15. MathFan

Jul 27, 2014
    Thanks. I will give it a try.

16. 6thDay

6thDay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2013
    I love that there are so many levels! A premium game with a premium experience.

I also like that fact that if you don't collect the all the coins, but finished the level, and want to repeat that level to collect all the coins, you just have to collect the ones you didn't original get, so the ones you already got are saved...awesome! :)

Having so much fun!

17. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yeah, the game's fantastic in that it could've easily asked you to collect all the coins in one go and worse (IMO), could have had a move counter and a limit in each level to obtain another medal...but doesn't! I know that some people like those sorts of challenges, but any game with a move counter instantly gets deleted by me. I love the fact that Furdemption has more similarities to a platformer than it does a puzzler.

18. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Glad you're enjoying it! Feel free to give suggestions for the next update!

Cheers,
    Brian

19. MathFan

Jul 27, 2014
    Any plans for using the extra coins collected after unlocking the rescue missions? Use them to unlock the level editor? Use them to purchase costumes? Plans to eventually add GameCenter to the game?

Congrats on an amazing game!

20. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    I think the dev's name and icon are super cute and very memorable. Whoever worked on the design should be given a cookie.