Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Yep, that's correct. The left spider contains the gold skull, which the key helps with. Then the holy water lets you get some assistance with clearing the remaining blocks up top. Getting the spider projectiles to ensure the right spider remains can be tricky to figure out, let me know if you need help with that.

2. phant0mw0rm

phant0mw0rm Member

May 3, 2016
    #422 phant0mw0rm, May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    I too have to clear rescue mission 28 in order to beat the game. I used the TNT to blow up a wall, and the spikes for the reaper. I have no idea how to make the right spider kill the left one (this happened to me just once, and I don't even know how), nor how to kill the right spider and collect the third caret. Any help would be appreciated.

3. phant0mw0rm

phant0mw0rm Member

May 3, 2016
    Nevermind, I was able to clear the mission :D
    I'm now stuck with the secrets, I was only able to unlock Slobby.
    May someone help me?

4. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    #424 OrangutanKungfu, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Argh! Level 43... How do I get all the coins? Driving me crazy.

EDIT: Argh again. I see it now. How I can be so dense?!'

5. twistofmatt

twistofmatt New Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Is there anyway someone could give me a hint on level 101? I've spent all day on this one and I can't seem to get it.

6. Talix

Talix New Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Rescue Mission 18 help

I'm sorry if I've missed this already being covered in the previous 43 pages of this thread, but I've been totally stumped by rescue mission 18. Can someone please give me a hint? I've gotten past the point of going to the top of the map. I just can't figure out how to take that silver box and get it back down onto the button on the lower right, as I've hit too many break-away tiles by then.

Thank you for your time!

7. Talix

Talix New Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Hi twistofmatt,

For level 101, jump into hole on the right, then ride the moving platform up until you can jump onto the left crumbling platform, underneath the left spider. Walk slowly around to the left and down, making sure to get a shot from the spider going south. Keeping ahead of it, jump into the hole, then wait for that poison shot to break the block.

After the mask is revealed, hit the switch below you, ride the platform up to the crumbling platform, walk around it quickly enough to not get shot by the right spider, and hop on the switch platform. Don't panic; you cannot get shot there. At your leisure jump back onto the first switch platform (not the first time down, as your current platform will hit the still-moving platform before you line up correctly).

Ride the original switch platform all the way up and back down (you will not be hit by the spiders), and jump into the hole to the left, back to your starting point. You can then grab the kill mask. Jump back into the hole, and as you ride the central moving switch platform back up, jump into each spider as you go by, killing it before it has a chance to shoot.

After you kill the top right spider, move up and start the gold box opening, jumping off each crumbling platform before you fall into the lava while waiting for the box to open. Move up around the crumbling platforms up there, collecting the coin as you go, then jump into the top left hole which you will survive due to the holy water, then collect your feather! #

8. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Furdemption is on sale this weekend in celebration of Easter, don't miss out! <3

9. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

We released Furdemption 4 years ago today... Wow how time flies. Thank you to all that were here for the beginning of our journey. I thought I would share a bit of our story:

Furdemption was actually our second game after Yukon Warrior (been removed from AppStore). When we released Furdemption we had already quit our full-time jobs... The game wasn't very profitable, but it provided the foundation for the follow-up: King Rabbit - Classic which was able to provide a very modest living for both of us. It still supports us today.

Furdemption and King Rabbit - Classic were built on an engine that couldn't help us scale (Cocos2d). After playing with some other game projects for a while we decided that King Rabbit still had a lot of life, and that we were going to keep working on it. We re-built the entire game from scratch in a different engine, re-did all art and animations, added new features, etc.

King Rabbit is currently in early access and will be released cross-platform on console and mobile, including Android! Entering 3 new markets is exciting, and while we feel King Rabbit is "king" on mobile - the Steam early access platform provides the ability to quickly update the game and improve it with user-feedback.

Again, thank you for being a part of our journey! We're still a tiny (and slow!) company, but we're still very optimistic about our future. King Rabbit will continue to improve and evolve as long as we can manage.

Best,
    Brian
    Co-Founder of RareSloth

ste86uk likes this.
  10. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Both are still on my iDevices since it was released, both great games that I still play! Love those games and awesome job

11. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    Looks like this is currently FREE! Thank you so much RareSloth LLC developers.

12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Also the new one releases on the 10th you can order it preorder now. Although sadly it’s free with a subscription IAP but seems playable without it.

13. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Get it while you can they are removing both games from the AppStore tomorrow to be replaced by the new one on the 10th

14. TenNorbert

TenNorbert New Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    The game will be removed from the store tomorrow.
    So maybe someone can tell us how to unlock hidden achievements?