Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

@Matt - thank you for continuing to give other players hints. You rock! :)

@Everyone else - We're hearing that there's some performance issues on iPad Mini 4's... We're looking into it! We have pretty much every iOS device to test on except that one and the new iPhones so sometimes these things slip through. Thanks for hanging in there.

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Brian from RareSloth

2. 6thDay

6thDay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Still nothing.

3. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Yikes... Ok thanks for letting me know. I'll get Austin to check it out, he's the lead dev sloth. I will get back to you, sorry for the trouble.

Cheers,
    Brian

4. 6thDay

6thDay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2013
    No worries, I wonder if its an iOS issue. My 6 Plus on iOS 8.3 still works.

If I tap a new slot position it gives me the option to sync to my iCloud.

For my 6s plus on iOS 9.2, when I tap a new slot, it just takes me to the levels menu at the 1st level.

5. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

We regret to inform you that we will be shutting down the level editor for the time being. This is due to a combination of factors including Testflight unintentionally excluding players. We felt disappointed with the experience some of the players were having - so we concluded that this was the best decision. As a tradeoff, this will help us reduce time overhead so that we can focus on creating an amazing Furdemption 2.

We would love to bring the level editor back one day, and perhaps publish it on the AppStore so we don't run into Testflight issues. We hope you will understand this decision and as always we welcome your feedback.

Thank you and have a great New Year. :)

Sincerely,
    Brian and Austin from RareSloth

6. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    I forgot to rate. :D

5 stars because it's really really polished.

(Still I miss the rotation of The screen, but anyway... :D )

7. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Hey - thanks for the rating! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

iPads play in landscape mode, and iPhone will stay in portrait mode for the sequel.

8. cooter

cooter New Member

Apr 5, 2016
    #408 cooter, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    Level 75

I've finished every other level and gotten all the coins but I just can't understand how to complete level 75! :( Can anyone help me?
    Edit: just to clarify, I can get the feather but I don't know how to complete it by getting the coins on the crumbling rocks without getting sliced by the blade

9. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I don't know how I missed this gem, but at least I'm playing it now! :)

Well... *was* playing it. The game just crashes when I try to load level 37. Closing app completely and restarting phone doesn't help. Guess I'll have to try deleting and reinstalling it.

But what I've played so far has been great. I can only imagine how crazy hard it's going to get in later levels.

10. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Hmm, I did not have that issue. iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1 - Played that level 2 days ago at the most.

And it is a great game! I've completed King Rabbit (for now...), and I'm enjoying playing the first game. Thanks devs!

11. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

That's weird! What device and iOS are you using? Maybe we can get that patched up.

Best,
    Brian
    Co-Founder of RareSloth

12. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Thanks! :) More levels coming to King Rabbit in May.

Best,
    Brian

13. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    You must embrace the pace of a sloth when you hop from rock to rock.

14. tronz

tronz Active Member

Sep 14, 2011
    tokyo
    Not found at all a secret achievement.
    Please tell me someone.

15. Wizard_Mike

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    iPhone 6 plus. iOS 8.1.3. (Yeah, I know it's a bit behind on the iOS version. I'm waiting for the Monster Hunter update before upgrading to iOS 9.)

More weirdness with Furdemotion. Rather than starting 37 from the menu, I decided to try playing level 36 again to see if continuing from there would get me around the crash. It actually worked, and I finished 37 and 38 with no crashes.

Then I exited out to try starting 39 from the menu and it crashed. Now the game crashes if I try to start ANY level. Closed app, removed from multitask switcher, restarted phone. None of that helped.

I still haven't tried deleting/reinstalling yet. Will probably give that a shot this evening.

16. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Hmm, ok that's bizarre. Could you please send us an email using the following steps:

1) Open Settings app
    2) Go to Privacy, then Diagnostics & Usage
    3) Select Diagnostics & Usage Data
    4) Locate the log for Furdemption. The logs will be named in the format: Furdemption_<DateTime>_<DeviceName>
    5) Select the desired log. Then, using the text selection UI select the entire text of the log. Once the text is selected, tap Copy
    6) Paste the copied text in an email to [email protected]

Thanks!

17. Wizard_Mike

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Finally fired off an email to you. Sorry for the delay. The end of the semester is coming up, so I'm neck deep in finishing up multiple papers and preparing for finals, hehe.

18. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Just finished! Really enjoyed it! Looking forward to more King Rabbit levels!

Attached Files:

19. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Congrats! :)

More levels coming in May.

Best,
    Brian

20. Rm28

Rm28 New Member

Apr 19, 2016
    Can anyone please help with rescue mission 28? I have worked on it for 2 hours and I'm not any closer to a solution. I use the TNT barrel to blow up a portion of the top wall, get the holy water, then push the metal box over to release the reaper and kill him with the switch. I'm not sure if that is correct, but I can't figure out what to do next that doesn't either get me killed or leave me stranded with no key.