Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    Level 76 is actually pretty easy when you realize moving tiles don't need to be right next to you to jump on them. They just need to have entered the space next to you. You can almost ignore the fact that they're moving in this level.

To get the gold key and make it to the top-most crumbling tile, it's 4 moves starting from the regular moving tile. The first move upwards onto the first crumbling tile is straight-forward. Make moves 2 and 3 immediately without hesitation. It's a very quick left-right movement. Then make sure you're hopping up on the fourth move when you're facing the opening to the second crumbling tile or you'll hit the wall and die. It's pretty quick, but not immediate like moves 2 and 3. Then it's just 1 jump to the right to move the block.

You can use the same technique to get the white key. You don't even need to use the 5 bottom crumbling tiles in this level.

2. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

I haven't yet but I see Matt replied now :D
    Glad to hear you say it's the hardest in the game! Thanks for the reply mate.

3. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

Thanks very much for the description, Matt. I will give it another shot :)

4. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    You are welcome! The execution of combined fast actions is never easy to me haha
    And that's some insight from Matt! :)

5. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Can I recommend a tile to put in the game? I think an 'ice' tile would be cool. Once you step on one, you slide on them in that direction until either you hit something or land on a normal tile.

6. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    #366 mr_bez, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    Is there anything you have to do to restore iCloud saves in this? I just reinstalled in preparation for the update after deleting a couple of months ago, but my progress is gone. :(

I can see I have two saves if I look in iCloud settings: game_save_a (10.8 kB) and game_save_a 2 (0 kB). Is that normal?

7. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Yes, nice recommendation. It reminds me some puzzles in the Legend of Zelda series in water / ice dungeons. But the problem is that in ... hell you shouldn't find ice :) :) :)

8. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    That's weird. When I reinstalled it, it downloaded the iCloud save automatically for me…

9. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Hi Furdemption fans,

We have some important news for you. We are going to be releasing a sequel to Furdemption! This will be a completely fresh take on Furdemption, while still keeping the strong underlying foundation that makes the game great. We’ll add items that we create for the sequel into the level editor! The rabbit has finally escaped Hell and has returned to the motherland… But the land is troubled. Hell’s influence has spilled into the forest lands and your massive intellect is the only means to push Hell back in its place.

We have decided to push back the release of the level editor, but we will continue to update it and you can play it via test flight! Levels that you create in the level editor have a chance to appear in the Furdemption sequel for all the players of the world to play. :)

Read more about our plans here on our blog.

[​IMG]

10. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Make sure both devices are using iCloud Drive (Settings App > iCloud > iCloud Drive: On)

Make sure the game has been opened/closed at least once on the device with the local game save.

On the device with the local game save, check to see if the data is saving: (Settings App > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > Documents & Data Section > Furdemption > Check for game_save_a (b and/or c)

11. Makoto

Makoto Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    A sequel. WOW.

12. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks.

Icloud was working between my phone and my iPad a while back, before I deleted it from my phone for space reasons. Icloud is definitely enabled on my phone so will have to see if the game is still on my iPad or if I deleted it from there too.

Is the "game_save_a 2" file expected in iCloud? You didn't mention it in your reply.

EDIT: A sequel too? Great stuff. :)

13. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Yes its expected. Sometimes you might have two game saves in one slot. This happens when iCloud saves two different saves coming from two distinct devices. When you slot A it will then ask which save you want to keep and remove the other one.

Cheers :)

Brian

14. Sweettty

Sweettty Member

Nov 2, 2015
    great game!

15. €¥€

€¥€ Member

Mar 3, 2015
    YAY! A sequel, can't wait.

16. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

We are super excited too. :)

17. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

For those of you who have tried out the level editor, can I ask you a few questions?

1. What do you feel like the editor needs to keep you interested over the long-term. We understand that its fun for a little while but then the excitement kind of dwindles. Everyone is motivated by different things, so what motivates you to keep playing?

2. How would you describe yourself as a gamer? What kinds of games do you like the most?

18. Lexism

Lexism New Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Can anybody possibly give me a hint for rescue mission 26. I have been stuck on it for far too long now and am completely stumped.

19. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    I'll give you some hints that escalate in the amount of info that's given to help you figure it out. Start by just looking at the first one and see if you can beat it.

Tip 1:
    Use the TNT to destroy the spider web and use the spider to destroy the fragile block.

Tip 2:
    To maneuver the TNT without getting stuck, start the level by moving the metal box down 2 spaces.

Tip 3:
    Use the saw to blow up the TNT once the TNT is placed directly on the spider web.

20. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

#380 RareSloth, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Rarely do sloths willingly show themselves...

Join us on TUESDAY 7PM EST, we're going to build levels! You can get a sneak peak at some of the new stuff in the sequel. :)

Follow us on http://www.twitch.com/raresloth