Universal Furdemption - A rabbit in Hell puzzle-adventure game. (By RareSloth LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by RareSloth, Jun 25, 2015.

1. RareSloth

RareSloth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Hi AmReY - Join our beta and you can play it right now! All you have to do is give us your e-mail.

Cheers,
    Brian

2. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Love the new levels, I beat the original 80 levels and now I'm stuck on level 104 I think, any plans to ad any more levels ? I know I'm not done with the the current levels yet, but I love the game so much I just want more more more lol.

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Just bought this awesome action/puzzler and man this is great stuff!

@RareSloth just was on your Twitter feed and realized you guys are based literally a couple miles away from where I live, great shit. Glad to support the only "local devs" that I'm aware of, now wish I'd have bought at full price...

4. enriquegill012

Mar 22, 2015
    Just FYI screen recording sometimes makes things look a little choppy but I guarantee its very smooth!

5. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Oh I just sent you a PM because I didn't see this post! Very cool. :)

6. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    #326 nkarafo, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    Any hint for the last stage (112) to get all the carats (coins) ?
    Do I have somehow let to kill the last two spiders each other? It's extremely difficult !

Thanks.

7. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Attention all Furdemption players... We're doing a level design contest where you can win cash just for building a fun level.

Click here for details

8. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Awesome contest guys, just signed up!

9. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    This happens to be one of two remaining things I'm still stuck on. I'll work on it again after I get all coins for 110 and let you know if I figure it out.

Do you happen to remember 110?
    I cannot clear the cobweb unless I bomb it and the spider. But if I do that, I can't figure out a way to break the wooden crate for the final coin without the spider's venom (since he is obviously then dead).
    Argh!

10. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Just finished getting the crown on every level. Getting all of the coins on 112 was evil - even after I'd worked out what to do.

For 112:
    you have to get the spider to shoo the explosives while it is next to them to blow itself up

For 110
    push the create level with the spider. Then use the portal to push the bomb onto the spiders web so it doesn't kill the spider. You can then get the spider to shoot the rock and the crate. To kill the spider, you have to use the spikes in the ground

11. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #331 houseofg, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    THANK YOU! Took me like 15 seconds to finish 110 after reading that.
    All I was missing was pushing the darn bomb over to the web...duh! I should have known that the bomb wasn't meant to just be wasted.

Haven't read your 112 tip yet but am glad to know it's there if needed to finish this out. Thanks again.

Edit: Figured out 112 without having to look, so, one tip for the whole game... Still kicking myself over that solution, as I knew I would!

12. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Just a heads up - we're going to nerf the amount of time it takes to unlock the items in the level editor.

13. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Thanks, I will try it!

14. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    I've just started trying out the level editor and it looks great so far. I know this has probably already been mentioned here before but how do you unlock the different items to use by gaining different levels?

15. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

You have to play other player's levels to gain some XP to unlock items. However, we realized we locked it down a bit too much so we're going to nerf the level requirements in the next update (coming next week).

16. Prhaber

Dec 16, 2010
    Thanks. Next stupid question! How do you actually play other people's levels? I can't see it anywhere on the beta.

17. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

On the top-right there's a button that says "play" and then you can either play bonus levels or on the right play with specific filters.

Cheers,
    Brian

18. Prhaber

Dec 16, 2010
    Well I've spent a couple of hours with the editor - and I must say its amazing and is going to add so much more to Furdemption. I'm not usually a huge fan of level editors but this one works so seamlessly, and really encourages you to think about what you can create. And there are already some amazing user-designed levels to play, and they're only gong to get better. This is going to make an awesome game even.....'awesomer'.'

19. RareSloth

Patreon Bronze

Awe thanks. Really glad you enjoy it.

:)

Cheers,
    Brian

20. Prhaber

Dec 16, 2010
    Absolutely loving the beta level editor so far. The experience / level up system works great, playing other people's levels is a lot of fun (and is worth doing because of the experience gained - clever) and the editor works so well. I love how you can see stats for the levels you've published as well, seeing how many people have played and enjoyed them.

One thing - I'd love to see a facility to test a level out without having to start at the beginning each time. If there's a part that needs fine-tuning at the end of a level it's a bit of a pain to have to replay the whole thing each time. Though I guess this means you get the chance to really test each level yourself before publishing.

When this comes out it's going to be huge.